Clubplanet Nightlife Community

'Hogan Knows Best'

Guest r3nz0

Guest r3nz0

brooke_hogan.jpg

Has anyone seen this reality show on VH1?

Hulk Hogan is pretty damn funny. ;D

*and his daughter is pretty hot*

Guest LeVeL

Yeah great show...I cant wait to see the rest of the season.

The first episode was a fathers dream shoot putting a GPS tracking system in the truck to track your daughter and her date to see what they are doing at all times...

Priceless.... ;D

Guest The_Man

Think Hogan is "passing the torch" onto his kids. He is funny as hell. i hope the rest of the shows are as funny as the first.

Guest Cosmigonon

Yeah, the daughter is smokin hot, but I don't kno why would anyone would want to date her, if you can't even hold her hands... ::)

Guest durrtylexx

Yeah, the daughter is smokin hot, but I don't kno why would anyone would want to date her, if you can't even hold her hands... ::)

werd I watched the show last night.. yea she's hot but she's only 16. the show is funny, but its all about publicity for his daughter..fake reality tv, i'm tired of it. i doubt i'll watch it again..

Guest Cosmigonon

werd I watched the show last night.. yea she's hot but she's only 16. the show is funny, but its all about publicity for his daughter..fake reality tv, i'm tired of it. i doubt i'll watch it again..

You're right, I hadn't think about that, publicity for her. Well, I don't care if it's fake or not as long as it's entertaining, and this show really isn't that much... :P

Guest LdySphynx

Back in the day Hogan couldn't get with....

warrior01.jpg

The Ultimate Warrior!!!

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE, Ultimate Warrior so RULED!!!!!

Guest Chica

Yeah the show is pretty funny....i agree is all publicity (like everything) i mean the cameras were with them on the date so why the gps .......

Guest JMT

but really, all of the reality shows that follow people around in their "normal" lives are fake. if you have a camera following your every move, it going to change what you do and what the other people on camera do. like cosmi said, the difference is if its entertaining or not. for me, i think the Hulkster is entertaining, but i also find the Osbournes exactly like what you are saying, i never watched it.

Guest durrtylexx

but really, all of the reality shows that follow people around in their "normal" lives are fake. if you have a camera following your every move, it going to change what you do and what the other people on camera do.

i understand that these shows are some what scripted, but the show felt as if i were watching a cheesy sitcom. when the son told his parents that his friend has his nipple's pierced and how hogan put the gps on the car, that was just too fake. it reminded of the viva la bam show, its full of shit. i rather watch reality tv like the real world or games shows like fear factor. real people not famous pricks trying to regain stature.

Guest Cosmigonon

but really, all of the reality shows that follow people around in their "normal" lives are fake. if you have a camera following your every move, it going to change what you do and what the other people on camera do.

i understand that these shows are some what scripted, but the show felt as if i were watching a cheesy sitcom. when the son told his parents that his friend has his nipple's pierced and how hogan put the gps on the car, that was just too fake. it reminded of the viva la bam show, its full of shit. i rather watch reality tv like the real world or games shows like fear factor. real people not famous pricks trying to regain stature.

Viva La Bam, that's like the worst REality Show ever... :-X

Guest durrtylexx

werd

Guest LdySphynx

werd

What can you say about Wild Boys or whatever it's called the one with that Steve-O guy!!!!

What a waste of Space and Oxygen!!!

>:(

Guest JMT

i hate most reality shows, especially the ones on MTV. they have become as cliche as it gets. some regular shmucks who just got chosen off the street, hows that supposed to be more entertaining than my own life? what makes them so worth watching?

but ill watch this one for now simply bc i find Hogan amusing. and the fact that hes famous doesnt bother me.

Guest slamminshaun

warrior01.jpg

The Ultimate Warrior!!!

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE, Ultimate Warrior so RULED!!!!!

Yeah, but let's separate the fans from the bandwagon hoppers....what was Ultimate Warrior's original name? And, what did that name mean?

Guest LdySphynx

warrior01.jpg

The Ultimate Warrior!!!

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE' date=' Ultimate Warrior so RULED!!!!!

[/quote']

Yeah, but let's separate the fans from the bandwagon hoppers....what was Ultimate Warrior's original name? And, what did that name mean?

FUCK THAT, I just thought he was HOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT :P!!!!

Guest JMT

The Ultimate Warrior!!!

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE' date=' Ultimate Warrior so RULED!!!!!

[/quote']

i dont recall any other name than his real name, Jim Helwig.

Guest durrtylexx

but ill watch this one for now simply bc i find Hogan amusing. and the fact that hes famous doesnt bother me.

;) the fame on this show isn't a factor as much as in other celeb reality shows. hogan will always be an icon imo. although, they are using his fame to promote his daughter. i guess its all good. i wanted to like the show, but its just too scripted foe me..

LOL i gotta post my pics from raw and nitro and ppvs i went to

been watchin wwe since i was 8 or so..

dont watch it as much now but it still rocks

did anyone see hogan get "sweet chin music" from shawn michaels that was messed up i was cussin at the tv lol