Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Local Celebrity: "you're soo money"!

Guest biznation00

Guest Satan

what's up with all the flyer bullshit.. Its just a flyer for god sakes.... :P

agreed. lets get off biz's ass for a while here.

beetches.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Boucher20

thats really your pic?....i thought it was a vid cap from that old movie highlander.

I thought the same thing...

Guest biznation00

"I don't want you to be the guy in the PG-13 movie everyone's really hoping makes it happen. I want you to be like the guy in the rated R movie, you know, the guy you're not sure whether or not you like yet. You're not sure where he's coming from. Okay? You're a bad man. You're a bad man."

;D

"There's nothing wrong with letting the girls know that you're money and that you want to party!" ;)

sound bite & clip from swingers:

http://www.destinationhollywood.com/movies/swingers/mediaclip_06.shtml

Guest JMT

I could NEVER get tired of watching this movie. It has the best one-liners ever.

Good shit, Biz. 8)

might be in my top 10.

For someone who has his pic in his avatar and this "Like my pic? Drop me an IM! (females only please)" as his personal text I wouldn't complain about someones hard work on a flyer. ;D

so now you're insulting my personal appearance?

I thought that was Ted Danson in the avatar and that your little quote was a joke. ???

Guest Cosmigonon

The flyer can have the most elaborated story behind it, but in the end, all I see is a poster of and old movie. Instead of grabbing your brain and design something new, you're just rehashing something somebody else did.

It's just a matter of taste. Most people like it, but I don't, what's the problem with that?

i was thinking the same thing. the only reason why i dared to post my opinion was:

a) thinking back to the cafeteria flyers (which i thought were pretty hot), these show quite a lack of creativity

B) i've heard other people remark on the crappy flyers around here (think steve porter from last weekend)

Dude, DARE to post whatever you like, that's what these forums are for, to express our opinions on all things related to our nightlife.

If you were supposed to post only what everybody else wants to hear, then what's the point? ;)

Guest dirtyhouse777

thanks 4 the support ;D

btw, the avatar is sarcasm. guess some ppl just didn't get it. o well.. ::)

Guest ROcKiNrOx

thanks 4 the support ;D

Its just a freaking FLyer...get over it!!!! which by the way I think looks great! There is creativity on these flyers...not only that it follows its concept,but also you dont see flyers like this anywhere else...So what!!!! if its actors from movies...Thats what makes it humurous...and it brings us good memories from classic movies.These flyers are unique..Most of the time you see flyers out there with just written on it, anouncing the party and thats it.."BORING"!!!! I actually never payed attention to flyers...but these flyers are so funny and capture my attention!!! but anyways again,

ITS JUST A FREAKING FLYER!!!!!! DROP THE DRAMA! ;)

thanks 4 the support ;D

Its just a freaking FLyer...get over it!!!! which by the way I think looks great! There is creativity on these flyers...not only that it follows its concept,but also you dont see flyers like this anywhere else...So what!!!! if its actors from movies...Thats what makes it humurous...and it brings us good memories from classic movies.These flyers are unique..Most of the time you see flyers out there with just written on it, anouncing the party and thats it.."BORING"!!!! I actually never payed attention to flyers...but these flyers are so funny and capture my attention!!! but anyways again,

my thought exactly !! i second that

Guest Chica

How about forget about the flyer and get ur lil behindsss to the party!!!!!! ......GO out and have fun that is what is all about! ;)

XO

Chica

Guest ROcKiNrOx

this is a club site, hence we tend to discuss anything club related, up to and including flyers.

OH REALLY?? THIS IS A CLUB SITE??? OH CRAP I DIDNT KNOW....THANKS FOR THE USEFUL INFORMATION... ;)

How about forget about the flyer and get ur lil behindsss to the party!!!!!! ......GO out and have fun that is what is all about! ;)

XO

Chica

trueeeeeeeeeeee .. flyers are important but in the end its all about getting over there and dancing ur ass off to some roland toonage ;D

Guest ROcKiNrOx

thanks 4 the support ;D

my thought exactly !! i second that

THANKS BLING ;)

Guest ROcKiNrOx

OFCOURSE ITS ALL ABOUT HAVING FUN!!!! :D..GET DRUNK,DANCE YOUR ASS OFF, AND HAVE A GREAT TIME :o ;D

I think Roland is awesome...He totally Rocks it! and Biz...you better buy some extra Air horns because I want one...hehe ;)...see ya this Saturday morning... 8) :-*

Guest Seb

I could NEVER get tired of watching this movie. It has the best one-liners ever.

Good shit, Biz. 8)

might be in my top 10.

agreed 8)

Guest Cosmigonon

thanks 4 the support ;D

Exactly, it's juts a flyer people, don't get your panties on a bunch because of it... :P

Guest Cosmigonon

this is a club site, hence we tend to discuss anything club related, up to and including flyers.

OH REALLY?? THIS IS A CLUB SITE??? OH CRAP I DIDNT KNOW....THANKS FOR THE USEFUL INFORMATION... ;)

i think she's shouting :o

I thought so too...

Guest ROcKiNrOx

i think she's shouting :o

I thought so too...

:P :P

Guest ddg

Good shit, Biz. 8)

might be in my top 10.

def in my top 5 ......movie is great in so many different ways... ;)