Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Local Celebrity: "you're soo money"!

Guest biznation00

Guest Roxybella1

honestly, i think these flyers suck. could be used to advertise a party in the grove. :P

I agree. A little unimaginative, all they do is pick a new movie each week.

(your yager buddy)

you sure you didn't mean JAGER ???

go on... ::)

LOL.... :P

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Roxybella1

Lets stop this nonsense critisism and just appreciate the flyers...If you dont like them, dont read them..."plain simple"......Lets just wait for this party on Saturday morning on the terrace and have a great time!!! 8) ;)

Guest Roxybella1

Lets stop this nonsense critisism and just appreciate the flyers...If you dont like them, dont read them..."plain simple"......Lets just wait for this party on Saturday morning on the terrace and have a great time!!! 8) ;)

Don't forget the Yagers!!

AND LETS PARTY WITH THE YAGERS TOO!!! :P :P

Guest Electric Eel

My good friend in high schools last name was Yager, I didn't know she was coming out this weekend. lol :P

Guest Electric Eel

honestly, i think these flyers suck. could be used to advertise a party in the grove. :P

For someone who has his pic in his avatar and this "Like my pic? Drop me an IM! (females only please)" as his personal text I wouldn't complain about someones hard work on a flyer. ;D

I think the flyer portrays exactly what the party is about, great music and a great time. Its all about being yourself and having fun.

Guest jbit

at least they dont contain the words "essential" or "sessions" .... im going to puke if i have to read anymore un-original naming

Guest Roxybella1

My good friend in high schools last name was Yager, I didn't know she was coming out this weekend. lol :P

Yeah...you didnt know?? She called me this morning to let me know... ;D

Guest djqba

Biz the flyer are kick ass... The party is the buzz around town 4 sure.. I'll be there for sure this week with my crew... ;D ;D ;D

Yes, I will drag out the broken one...

Guest Roxybella1

Biz the flyer are kick ass... The party is the buzz around town 4 sure.. I'll be there for sure this week with my crew... ;D ;D ;D

Yes, I will drag out the broken one...

THATS RIGHT!!!!!! ;D ;D

Guest Darwin Castillo

Yeah Biz has a good party going but one thing they are missing is a wall or something to block out the 8am sun banging straight into the dance floor. Help us out here!

Guest Darwin Castillo

Yeah Pod, this is nice and then the sun hit you smack dead in the middle. Not good for dancing. Ugh!

Guest LeVeL

The flyer can have the most elaborated story behind it, but in the end, all I see is a poster of and old movie. Instead of grabbing your brain and design something new, you're just rehashing something somebody else did.

It's just a matter of taste. Most people like it, but I don't, what's the problem with that?

Dam Josh :o..

Wow I am impressed. ;D

Guest Roxybella1

That's the best part in my mind. Look at the lighting.

021.jpg

LOL...HEY!!! THATS NICK ON THE PIC.... :P

Guest Electric Eel

Yeah...you didnt know?? She called me this morning to let me know... ;D

LOL, woohoo!

Guest dirtyhouse777

The flyer can have the most elaborated story behind it, but in the end, all I see is a poster of and old movie. Instead of grabbing your brain and design something new, you're just rehashing something somebody else did.

It's just a matter of taste. Most people like it, but I don't, what's the problem with that?

i was thinking the same thing. the only reason why i dared to post my opinion was:

a) thinking back to the cafeteria flyers (which i thought were pretty hot), these show quite a lack of creativity

B) i've heard other people remark on the crappy flyers around here (think steve porter from last weekend)

Guest dirtyhouse777

For someone who has his pic in his avatar and this "Like my pic? Drop me an IM! (females only please)" as his personal text I wouldn't complain about someones hard work on a flyer. ;D

so now you're insulting my personal appearance?

Guest Electric Eel

I didn't say anything about your personal appearance

Guest Satan

thats really your pic?....i thought it was a vid cap from that old movie highlander.