Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate junkie chat....

Guest slamminshaun

I am all for fun and games, but that "pussy" thread is just too lame.

Not only that, but Junkie Chat is becoming less and less "work-safe". I better logoff quick before the SunTrust gods send me a pink slip.

Guest web_norah

I really do...

where is that bitch norah at, we need a spark in here..

Hey norah you fucking bitch! yea thats right, I called you a bitch, what ya got??? Too busy watching the tele and having tea and crumpets????

hey balding internet dork

while i am pleased to hear that you have the balls to call me a b***

in case you havent noticed, it is SUMMER and there is far too much exciting stuff going on here where i live....for me to be checking CJ chat, where most of the entertaining bits have gone to the toilet

plus i've been travelling, throwing parties and just busy with work

hope you're enjoying your summer too

maybe it's time you got a girlfriend and a new stylist ;D

Guest web_norah

thankfully, i stay away from the guido dens:

here is a funny description of those droids

For Team Guido, the club is the stadium, and the dance floor their gridiron. Fueled by coke, meth, and numerous Red Bulls with vodka, they're in a lather by 1 AM, the entire lot of them geared for battle. They lurch spasmodically, pumping their fists and shouting incoherently at one another. They clap, whistle and jump in place, much as I customarily did to wind myself up in the moments before kickoff. They violently shove and wrestle amongst themselves, a cohesive unit of morons preparing for 'war' on the dance floors of New York.

And then it comes. Their song. The one that propels them completely over the edge. That repetitive, driving bass. The angry black man with the rock-hard vocals. Time to strip down to the wife beater, fan out your feathers, and stomp. It's on.

"Yo, you grab my girl, muthafucka?!?" And so forth.