Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Teenage Years

Guest LdySphynx

Guest LdySphynx

HeHe, I was actually going to do one the other day about posting ur Teenage(at least 3 years) so we can see how everyone changes. I didnt do it cause I knew that those pics have to be scanned, but whatever.

So here are 3 teenage ones :-[, this is going to be good..........mind you I have a GOLD BOW in one of them but hey I was going to a wedding and I was 13 :P.

When I was 13(1989) and was Tanning like a MOFO, as you might be able to tell!!

ingrid13.jpg

When I was 14(1990) at the Broward County Fair

ingrid14.jpg

On my 15th Bday(1991)

ingrid15.jpg

It's amazing how one doesnt realize the changes you go thru until you start going through all ur pics.

You don't like my thread BITE ME!!!

:-*

Guest swirlundergrounder

I need a scanner so that all of you guys can see the 'Mulut' I had when I was a sprouting youth....LOL

Guest LeVeL

you know what really changes over the years is your fashion...sometimes your look always remains but the fashion the way you are changes.

Guest LdySphynx

you know what really changes over the years is your fashion...sometimes your look always remains but the fashion the way you are changes.

This is also very true, hairstyles as well......cause actually have been told that my face has not really changed that much I mean yeah you can tell im not a little girl anymore, but people that have known me since I was that young say that.

Guest jbit

I need a scanner so that all of you guys can see the 'Mulut' I had when I was a sprouting youth....LOL

;D picjoedirt.jpg

Guest swirlundergrounder

;D picjoedirt.jpg

It was exactly that legnth and everything. And then one day I chopped it all off and didn't tell anyone that I was going to and the school tripped the fu*k oout when I came the next morning....

Guest jbit

;D

It was exactly that legnth and everything. And then one day I chopped it all off and didn't tell anyone that I was going to and the school tripped the fu*k oout when I came the next morning....

I remember before the mullet was en vogue the "rat tail" rained supreme

Guest LdySphynx

The photos of me from that era are sealed by court order.

Awwwwww come on Pod you couldnt have been that Bad :P.

Guest pod

Sheer boredom. Nothing eventful until I threw all my belongings in the cargo hold of a 747 and touched down in Miami.

Guest Slide On The Ice

Me at 13, my Bar Mitzvah too.

7c55a8fc.jpg

At 17 with my hair getting long, and my little baby Peanut in my arms.

TovwithPeanut.jpg

At 19 beside my eye doctor (he was a cool eye doc), before I told him, "Dude, with hair like mine, I will never be bald like you."

Tovat19.jpg

Sorry to break your rule Ingrid, but I had to slip this one in too.

Here's me a few years ago. I shoulda knocked on wood when I passed that comment to my eye doctor.

TovorFingerInEar.jpg

Guest LdySphynx

Very Cute Jackie, I didnt go for the whole typical "Quinces" I chose to go to a cruise instead ;) ;D.

Guest Slide On The Ice

was ur eye doctor a rabbi ron?

great pics.... love the hair there ;D

I miss that hair, wish I still had it, I do.

A rabbi, no. But yeah, he does look like one.

Guest ddg

Ah i like this thread!!

This is me at 15 (my quinces):

CoralGables.jpg

JackieDress.jpg

Me at 17 in HS in Jupiter:

JackieatSchool.jpg

Just turned 18 for my office xmas party:

Jackieinblack.jpg

DWYER RULES...lol...im surprised we never knew each other in high school...i bet you know tons of peeps that went to dwyer that i know and vice versa...