Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THERAPY :: JOJOFLORES :: DJ B-SIDE

Guest swank

Often life's soundtrack becomes an entangled web of daily stresses and unwanted noise pollution!

The creators of therapy want you to attend, unwind, and let go of that negative energy

Come out and feel the positive vibe of music that only therapy nights can bring....

Don't miss the longest running global party, dedicated to quality house rhythms......... now with roots in miami!

and Yours Truly doing a rare & special Deep-Latin-House set

8)

Guest vaughan

BUMP this up!

Don't miss this party people.... Class-act event by great people with some SERIOUS musical talent!

;D

Guest mr. wilkins

BUMP this up!

Don't miss this party people.... Class-act event by great people with some SERIOUS musical talent!

;D

second that :)

Guest gotsoul

We're looking forward to our next Miami Therapy Sessions. Check out the review on our last evet:

music_pulse-1.jpg

Pulse

My Week in the Clubs

By BENJAMIN BOLES

Therapy Works

It's more than a little odd that while most of Toronto's big deep house promoters have more or less retired in the past few years, jojoflores's Montreal-based Therapy team continues to throw successful parties here, proving that there's still a T.O. audience for the music.

Saturday night at the Drake , Therapy brought in Jerome Sydenham , the man behind Ibadan Records, to celebrate the label's 10th anniversary.

I've DJed at the Drake enough to know that it's not the easiest venue to use for an actual dance party, but jojoflores has a knack for converting almost any room to his purposes. In this case, they brought an excessive amount of extra sound into the basement and shut off all the lights, replacing them with candles.

The mood suited Sydenham's dubbed-out Afro-Latin house tracks, but the vibe was a little too sleepy for much of his set. Things picked up toward the end when he dropped his most recent hit, Sandcastles, one of the last tracks to cross over from the deep house scene to the big room arena.

His last half-hour was much more upbeat, with a disco focus and fewer tripped-out percussion jams. Jojoflores, as usual, closed the night, keeping the energy level up with a crowd-pleasing set. Scheduling himself at the end of his nights has worked well for him, as the crowd is primed and ready. Plus, it encourages the notoriously late house heads to show up before last call if they want to hear the guest.

Guest tiltmiami

should def be a great event.I'll be there for a litleto show my support. Beside thanks for last week at noc

Guest swank

should def be a great event.I'll be there for a litleto show my support. Beside thanks for last week at noc

no problem...and thank you for an intelligent thread "open discussion"

;)

Guest KellyKel

BUMP this up!

;D

:D Werd , Thanks Bro ;D

See ya there!! ;D

Oh so you you're finally finding your way home.. ;)

Well you'll have to drag out Tal for a lil homecomming party :-*

Ha! I think so too!! Who knows...we might both show up! ;)

Guest swank

want to go but cant .... :'(

i just cant wake up on fri if i do . :'( plus im in semi hibernation for a while

Bling....I have a full time corpo job and I still make it.

;)

Guest vaughan

want to go but cant .... :'(

i just cant wake up on fri if i do . :'( plus im in semi hibernation for a while

Oh boy... I was gonna BUMP this up.. .and now I have two reasons...