Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Should i stay or should i go

Guest tiltmiami

ok since i make non sense posting or replies and my spelling sucks.Tell me how u feel in a single vo  

1. 1. ok since i make non sense posting or replies and my spelling sucks.Tell me how u feel in a single vo

You know I love you, baby, please don�t go, well, well;

You know I love you, baby, please don�t go.

Oh, you know I love you, honey child,

There�s nothing that I wouldn�t do for you right now.

You know I love you, baby, please don�t go, well, well.

You know I need you, honey, please don�t go, well, well;

And you know I love you, honey child,

You know I want you, honey, please don�t go, well;

You know I want you, baby, please don�t go,

You know I love you, honey child,

You know I love you, baby, please don�t go, well.

Honey!

Well,

Well, you know I want you, honey, please don�t go,

You know I want you, honey, please don�t go,

You know I want you, honey child,

I know I want you, honey, please don�t go.

Yoko Ono - Baby Please Dont Go

Guest tiltmiami

what the fuck was that Diogo

LOL wanna make me cry :'(

Once you stop caring what people think you will feel better. The people worth being around accept you for who you are, whatever your quirks are.

thank u hun.

Guest tiltmiami

Go. We don't want your kind here.

some of u just cant stand me cause i SPEAK THE TRUTH AND DONT KISS ANY ASS HERE

Guest LdySphynx

Well I dont mind Bruno's threads at all to be honest with you they have kept us posting, cause seriously this board has been dead for a while now.

Yes Bruno can be a bit out there, but whatever he's doing his own thing and doesnt care what people think, and yes I do mess with him and his posts and his constant misspelling but whatever we cant all have great grammer, but messing with him is the best part it's what makes it fun :P.

So whatever Bruno, I could careless what you post.........if it makes you happy then so be it, don't worry about what people think let them post their own threads. I mean what are they going to do BAN you??

Naaaaahhhhh, dont worry they wont......that would be too easy ;).

:-*

P.S. If you don't like them just stay away from them, cause I think it's worse if your post is one complaining about it and also some more of you need to step up an come up with some new threads instead of complaining DAMMIT.

Guest tiltmiami

Well I dont mind Bruno's threads at all to be honest with you they have kept us posting, cause seriously this board has been dead for a while now.

Yes Bruno can be a bit out there, but whatever he's doing his own thing and doesnt care what people think, and yes I do mess with him and his posts and his constant misspelling but whatever we cant all have great grammer, but messing with him is the best part it's what makes it fun :P.

So whatever Bruno, I could careless what you post.........if it makes you happy then so be it, don't worry about what people think let them post their own threads. I mean what are they going to do BAN you??

Naaaaahhhhh, dont worry they wont......that would be too easy ;).

:-*

P.S. If you don't like them just stay away from them, cause I think it's worse if your post is one complaining about it and also some more of you need to step up an come up with some new threads instead of complaining DAMMIT.

Thanks that means a lot coming from you

Guest LdySphynx

it's grammar not grammer

See what I mean even *I* make mistakes every now again, no one is perfect, well :P......LOL!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

Thank you Bruno, I didnt know it meant that much to you.....even though you can be Annoying and Obnoxious at times, but hey I guess it's the ITALIAN & BOSTONIAN in you can't help it I guess ::)!!!!

Especially that ITALIAN.

:P

Guest tiltmiami

Thank you Bruno, I didnt know it meant that much to you.....even though you can be Annoying and Obnoxious at times, but hey I guess it's the ITALIAN & BOSTONIAN in you can't help it I guess ::)!!!!

Especially that ITALIAN.

:P

LOL, i know but u have to admit a party aint a party without Bruno V.

Guest LdySphynx

it's grammar not grammer

See what I mean even *I* make mistakes every now again, no one is perfect, well :P......LOL!!!!

there's no stars between I and u should use a coma before it as well.

Since when have you known me to follow the rules??

And I wanted to emphasize on the "I", so I used the STARS(I know I was not supposed to use it)......actually the coma should go after (mean) ;).