Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metropolis Downtown

Guest Metropolis

Guest Metropolis

Beginning this Monday, July 18th, we will formally be accepting applications for experienced bartenders, waitresses, barbacks, shot girls & cigar girls. We are also accepting applications for daytime telemarketing positions. Apply in person between 12pm - 6pm Monday thru Friday. Resumes & head shots (photo) will be highly appreciated. Our physical address is 950 NE 2nd Ave Miami FL 33132. We are the entire block from 9th to 10th Street & can be identified as a large grey building with fenced in parking. Ask for Daeja O'Donoghue. If further information is needed you may contact us at 305 415 0000.

Guest swank

Beginning this Monday, July 18th, we will formally be accepting applications for experienced bartenders, waitresses, barbacks, shot girls & cigar girls. We are also accepting applications for daytime telemarketing positions. Apply in person between 12pm - 6pm Monday thru Friday. Resumes & head shots (photo) will be highly appreciated. Our physical address is 950 NE 2nd Ave Miami FL 33132. We are the entire block from 9th to 10th Street & can be identified as a large grey building with fenced in parking. Ask for Daeja O'Donoghue. If further information is needed you may contact us at 305 415 0000.

do you have a website and what is your format?

Guest pussErox

Here is what I don't understand, two people who work in the club business, both tell me your club will be bull dozed for a high rise in 6 months....

what is that all about ???

::)

ever heard the phrase "talking shit"?

Guest digital7

I thought this project was dead in the water?

permit issues, contracting issues, construction issues?

Guest djrc

This place is where the old GreyHound Bus station used to be and that place was fucking huge; a tribel room, hip hop, old school, and a latin room. Look for one of the old timers to be spinning there. I can not let who it is, but you will know who I mean when you see his name.

Guest saintjohn

There was plenty of work going on there Friday. Assuming everything goes as planned, it's going to be a very cool venue.

Look for an article on the CoolJunkie main page in the very near future.

Guest future

permit issues, contracting issues, construction issues?

add to that..

outstanding debts