Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wedding Crashers reviews

Guest Cosmigonon

who reads reviews before they go see a movie?????

only someone from miami...

you are probably the same guy who gets mad when you know tiger won the open from the news, but wanted to watch it on tape delay..

Are you living under a rock.

Because when you read the newspaper, you watch the news when they review the flick obviously but they dont give away the most important parts.

But people read reviews to know if the film is worth watching not to find out the whole plot genious. ::)

a newpaper vs cooljunkie??? come on.... these boards discuss the movies, they don't "review" them.... dumb ass..

Come on, just accept you fucked up. Have you ever seen when somebody writes SPOILERS is for some reason?

Guest Cosmigonon

its getting to the point were im not even going to click on a movie review thread unless ive seen it.

I do that all the time. I just don't open a thread if I know i wanna see the movie, cause there's always a knuckle head giving away spoilers... ::)

Guest Cosmigonon

btw, the movie was good, but nothing out of the ordinary, IMO. Now, I know that the whole premise of the movie is based on John's pursuit of this girl, but talk about a stalker!! and annoying, which is even worse. Maybe if the funny parts had been funny enough, then he wouldn't have been so annoying, but they really weren't.

Will Ferrel definitely was definitely the best part of the movie (unlike some of you, I know not to read these threads before I see the movie ;)), he's GOD.

"SPOILERS

But the final scene at the weeding? Talk about major CHEEEEEEEEESE, OMG, I felt like leaving the theatre, but well, I never do that anyway... :-X

Guest coach

I have to agree with Cosmi. It was okay, but nothing special. I think Hitch (to compare it to another duo romantic comedy movie) was WAAAAAAAY better. The only movies that I remember Owen Wilson being hysterically funny in were those western ones with Jackie Chan. "How do you SURVIVE out here?" I about died at those.

I went last night. I thought it was hilarious at first but the comedy died off as you got further into the movie. And honestly I thought the Will Farrell character was stupid.

All in all, Ill buy it as a Pre-Viewed DVD when it comes out at Blockbuster simply because it just one of those you have to own.

Guest durrtylexx

I have to agree with Cosmi. It was okay, but nothing special. I think Hitch (to compare it to another duo romantic comedy movie) was WAAAAAAAY better. The only movies that I remember Owen Wilson being hysterically funny in were those western ones with Jackie Chan. "How do you SURVIVE out here?" I about died at those.

Hitch was better? NO WAY COACH, Hich was a cheese fest of a movie. Hitch was not that funny and it was "cute" movie.

Vaughn was phenomenal he outshined everyone in the movie.

Vaughn definitely made up for his bad performance in Be Cool.

BTW I liked the red head the best.

I give the movie a B

Guest LeVeL

Hitch was better? NO WAY COACH, Hich was a cheese fest of a movie. Hitch was not that funny and it was "cute" movie.

Hitch was just plain cheesy from beginning to the end in now way is it better than Wedding Crashers, Wedding Crashers is a cult hit that will be mentioned years from nowas a great comedy.

Guest The_Man

Yeah, Hitch ain't in the same league as this flick. And other movies Wilson was good in: Zoolander, I Spy and Royal Tennenbaums. I even liked him in Starsky and Hutch. His delivery is hilarious.

Guest slamminshaun

I couldn't help myself....

I saw a chick I know up at the mall today and she ran over to tell me she's finally getting a tattoo on her lower back. I told her "might as well be a bullseye...." :P

• 3 weeks later...
Guest eskimogirl2005

Just saw it like 2 days ago and f**king loved it!!!!!!! How funny was Will Ferrell's funeral freak???????? lol