Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: FoxyRoxy

Bling

Guest Roxybella1

HA thanks for introducing yourself. so funny i took ur pic at nocturnal and didnt even know who u were. :) thanks for coming up to me ;D

nice to meet ya..... again......... formally this time 8)

Hey! my pleasure...hope you had fun this weekend...That was funny when I saw you in Amika...hehe...nice to meet ya too! ;)

Guest Roxybella1

well besides fri it was pretty much a bore i guess. oh well.... had plenty of time to do stuff around the house.

see u most likely fri at nocturnal ;)

Thats cool! I also just partied on Friday and Saturday morning and that was it for me... I'm tired! here at work falling asleep :-\ but cant complain...I had a nice weekend ;D

See ya at Nocturnal 8)

Guest swirlundergrounder

i was nice to meet all of you as well...LOL...j/k.....I don't know who you are. I'm just trying to get my post count up like Bling...LOL

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE....!!!

Guest Roxybella1

lol..... :P :P By the way I dont like that pic....but its ok...I didnt even know I had that flag on my head..lol...my silly boyfriend put it on my head without me knowing... ;D

lol..... :P :P By the way I dont like that pic....but its ok...I didnt even know I had that flag on my head..lol...my silly boyfriend put it on my head without me knowing... ;D

u dont like that one lol thats the best pic i took that nite i sent it in and obviousy it was the one cj used for the front page ;)

Guest Roxybella1

u dont like that one lol thats the best pic i took that nite i sent it in and obviousy it was the one cj used for the front page ;)

LOL....I think the pic is super cute but I think I came out funny...lol.... ;)

Guest mursa

thats bout a month ago worth of posts u crazy

no main page of cooljunkie the review is up its the small pic u click to open review up

this one?

050704_oi1.jpg

Also noticed how ur a big playa playa lately but all these girls u met have bf's bro whats up?

i think bling busts a nut just by simply meeting them . ::):D

no main page of cooljunkie the review is up its the small pic u click to open review up

this one?

050704_oi1.jpg

Also noticed how ur a big playa playa lately but all these girls u met have bf's bro whats up?

not a player l just changing my ways.......

this one?

050704_oi1.jpg

not a player l just changing my ways.......

thats cool, i still like my line better tho...i can call u a playa playa dont mean ur literally a player like u play women, ect ect...

;)