Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Deep

Guest AudreyBella

Guest AudreyBella

Hi all,

I am a new member coming to South Beach in exactly 1 week and cannot wait!!!!

Ive heard so much about Club deep, is it really that bad? Ive heard it in songs and need to see this place for myself. But heard so many bad things:-\ and another reason why I need to go there is cuz they have an 18+ room >:( for one of the people in my party

Any insight would be more than helpful.. Thanks!

Guest b00tyman07

I've never set foot in club deep, the crack heads at the door and "working" the door were enough to keep me away, if you and your peeps are hot enough and don't travel with too much penis you can find a much better time on the beach or downtown if you can work the right doorman, look for 18+ at Players, Pawn Shop, I/O Lounge

Coming from an under 21-er, you can find yourself having the time of your life if you make the right moves and meet the right people, good luck and Godspeed

Guest slamminshaun

Hey!!! Hey!!!

Dont diss my reggaeton!!!

Here in Montreal, noone plays it... :'(

For once, I give props to the French. I wouldn't mind reggaeton so much if the beat wasn't EXACTLY the same in every song. Same bass drum, same snare everytime. Boooooooooooring.

Hey!!! Hey!!!

Dont diss my reggaeton!!!

Here in Montreal' date=' noone plays it... :'(

[/quote']

For once, I give props to the French. I wouldn't mind reggaeton so much if the beat wasn't EXACTLY the same in every song. Same bass drum, same snare everytime. Boooooooooooring.

lol i dont mind the beat as much as if u hear the last lines of all reggaeton songs they are giving shotouts to their boys and saying some stupid joke and laughing hysterically, or the best line would be "making history mang...", it's every song...just think its not necessary

Guest coach

Club Deep is not the classiest of places. I've certainly been in worse. But if it is what you like, who are we to say you are wrong. You like what you like. The great thing about South Beach is that if you get in a club that you hate, something different is just steps away. Check it out, if you hate it, try Crobar, Amika, Mansion, Blue, or any of the other numerous clubs within 6 blocks.

Guest AudreyBella

Thanks for the info guys. Ill be in Sobe for 14 nights, so even IF i have a bad night at Deep, Ill check out the other clubs on the other nights. I just prefer hip hop thats all ;D

Thanks for the info guys. Ill be in Sobe for 14 nights, so even IF i have a bad night at Deep, Ill check out the other clubs on the other nights. I just prefer hip hop thats all ;D

there are better places that play hip hop, bigger, and the crowd aint so ghetto, unless u lik dem ghettos dudes doin big things, rolling 26s written on da back of their trucks/cars holla atcha boi

Guest djnikolas

JUST THE FACT THAT WERE TALKING ABOIT CLUB DEEP HERE THIS IS MY FACIAL REACTION :o

dammmm nigga !!! lol 8)

Guest swirlundergrounder

But why waste your time when there's so many better places to go. One bad night in Club Deep can ruin your whole trip. I hear of a lot of bad shit happening there...

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

JUST THE FACT THAT WERE TALKING ABOIT CLUB DEEP HERE THIS IS MY FACIAL REACTION :o

dammmm nigga !!! lol 8)

mmm hmmm hahaha :::::PAT THE HEAD A FEW TIMES::::::

Guest ROcKiNrOx

Ok ok ok guys, you got me nearly convinced! ::)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! THAT CLUB IS TERRIBLE!!!! IT SUX ASS!!!!! ITS SO GHETTO AND NASTY!!!

If you like hip hop alot then go to Amika on a Saturday or Club bed on a Monday...you also have clubs with a room spiining house and another spiinng hip hop like Mansion, Space, and Opium and im sure many more! ....these clubs are wayyyyy better....you can also try State and Roomies on a Saturday...

Guest pod

My hip-hop recommendations:

Oxygen Lounge Mondays

Oxygen Lounge Wednesdays

Thursday downstairs at crobar (go upstairs too and tell Satz and QBA I said hello) ..

Friday downstairs at Nocturnal

Saturdays side room at Space.

Guest coach

Ok ok ok guys, you got me nearly convinced! ::)

Ask me about my experience with some guys in paeking lot that had just left Club Deep...GHETTO ASSHOLES!!!!

Don't do it!

[[[Deep breaths]]]