Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Experience with GHB...

I would like to know some of your experiences with GHB, and all of its equivilents (Renewtrient, Revitalize, Invigorate, Eclipse, Verve, etc...). People have such varying opinions of it, I just wanted to know where you all stood on the issue.

------------------

Keep it movin'!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

Why take the risk of coma w/ GHB? try this

1/4 bottle yagermeister

1 Dime Blunt (Regs pref. Numbhead)

Light the blunt a half hour before you get there. To me this is the most fun cuz smoking and driving is a rush. By the time you get there make sure the yager is on ice and the hit that. Hurry you have 20 minutes before you are totally blasted. Once you get hit you'll feel better than any GHB can do. Just remember this combo removes any inhibitions you may have so have your friends watch you to make sure you don't get into too much trouble.

------------------

i tried it.. not knowing it was concidered G, so I felt a little stupid after words.. because I wouldn't have done it if I knew. Not to say that it was a bad experiance... it wasn't but I also didnt drink a ton of it. I tried Verve.. and Enlivin.. I think it was. I did it at a friends.. and to tell you the truth I dont thinkI would do it in a club.. prob. not.. you go in and out ( sleep) but it's strange.. It def. feelt better then X, but it was a little weird to walk or concentrait ( maybe it was just me) I think It woulb be to hard to be in control in a club ( at least for me) the heat is a big factor..and i def. would not want to be left alone.. no way.. not with my body feeling like that... I like to be in control.. that def. does not leave you incontrol... I wasn't out of control.. but well I feel so....NICE... you knoe how people want to hook up up.. w/ a massage.. .. that wouldn't have been good. Like I said maybe it's just me. I liked it.. but I think in moderation.. ( small amounts for me) I would never combine that with anything....But then again I only tried it 2x's not knowing what it was.. I was told "its natural.." Dumb me... biggrin.gif

Just be safe... I think tons of people are getting way out of hand with thier CLUB Cocktails... If you're gonna party do so responsibly.. smile.gif

PLUR

------------------

the best things in life are free

lecy337@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by lecy337 (edited 06-12-2000).]

I tried it a few times times also. Although this was a while ago, before it began gettin real popular. I definetly agree w/ lecy though, i felt great on it, but had a little trouble walking normal, like being a little drunk and not walking perfectly, w/o the drunk state. I also took it in pill form which was a lot less potent. This didn't have the as strong and affect but was good too. A friend of mine though, had a bad experience w/ it. He passed out while driving his car and crashed. In the hospital they had to strap him down cuz he was flippin out and they couldn't control him. So i knew the affects long before people started dying from it. I only tried it a bunch of times but won't ever do it again, b/c no matter what i'm doing, i pretty much always have a drink in my hand, and as everyone knows those two don't mix.

-Rob

------------------

I tried it once.. and i'll probably never try it again... I didnt have a bad experience or anything.. but, I was just totally unable to take care of myself. I had taken a roll about a few hours before... the G made me feel awesome..but as soon as i would stand up or try to talk.. i was very very slow. Kind of a wasted, drunk feeling. I ended up on a couch at a friend's house for a couple of hours. I was kind of in a frozen state.

------------------

I tried it and it was sooooooo good. But the second time I did it I took to much and was out for good hour 1/2. My friends were so scared (they didnt feel any heartbeat) so they called EMT. By the time they got there I was fine. I guess I'm just lucky. I loved it, but don't think I'll do it again. Be carefull.

G is my drug of choice and most peeps I hang with..I do it in clubs all the time..of course i had a few bad experiences with it but that was stupidity on my part..you just have to know your limits and do the right amounts and it is the best feelig in the world...you csnt stop dancing and you love everybody..ClubGirl..=)

well all i've gotta say is - i went to visit a friend of mine, he took some of it, we went to a club, came back, he was actin' a little like he was drunk, and decided to take some more . . . we were just sitting and talking, and he basically passed out. i figured he was asleep, but i realized that he wasn't breathing . . . so i started pinching him,etc, and then he started breathing again, but didn't actually wake up.

the next morning, he woke me up and was like, 'brandie, i had the strangest dream last nite. i dreamed that i was dying, and was moving thru this tunnel.' i told him that he had stopped breathing, and he threw the two huge bottles he had of it right in the garbage. coincidence or not, i'll never do the shit again. it's just too weird.

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen

dancing were thought to

be insane by those who

could not hear the music."

as a club manager and a club emt i must warn every one about experiences that are facts i have seen with the effects of ghb. i have had to do cpr on two people whos hearts and breathing stopped. i have done rescue breathing on 13 people. fortunatly they all lived but it was close calls. please do not do this stuff i dont want to pick you off the floor some day thanks

• 2 weeks later...

why do you think in England they call GHB "GBH" for 'GROSS BODILY HARM' ??

I remember many times having to carry certain drag queens and others off dance floors, all due to GHB.

Never tried it, and i never will...its BAD stuff. even people i knew who didnt care what drugs they did, would not go near it...

*shrug* to each their own i guess...

• 2 weeks later...

renutrient and some of the others are probably gbl(gamma butralactone, a precursor to ghb) i've heard this shit is used to clean engines. ghb used in moderation and by itself is great. people go wrong by taking too much(this will make you pass out) or mixing it with other depressants(this will send you to the hospital). another problemis since ghb is easily manufactured in your kitchen the potency and consistency of the shit you buy is undetermined. if you wanted to be absolutely sure of what you ingest, it wouldn't be that hard. i experimented extensively with the substance for over a year and had nothing but enjoyable effects. do your research and proceed with CAUTION.