Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steve Porter @ Cleo's 7-15-05 Pics

I guess this is when the term "as long as the crowd is having fun, who gives a F"...the venue or should i say sports bar is very very small, would pack maybe 100 in there the most...the crowd enjoyed his set till the last minute, seemed like alot of friends of his were there ect...went out there w/ Cezar(phil's ex roommate from cocoa beach) and Mike(Michael Heaven)...

CIMG1449.jpg

CIMG1438.jpg

CIMG1437.jpg

CIMG1432.jpg

CIMG1430.jpg

CIMG1443.jpg

CIMG1447.jpg

Guest michael^heaven

---Definitely having some kool kats to hang with raised the overall fun factor from about a 3 to a 6. Had the music done it for me, the night might have earned a 7.

---Porter... :-\. His set was eclectic at best. He never really went anywhere with his programming. It was basically all over the map with no destination in sight. I could attribute it to just banging out tracks without a journey in mind. However, he looked as though he was enjoying himself & the crowd was definitely up for it. The venue (Cleo's) was a mash of heat, loads of heads, & a large set of Mackie monitors with all the high & mid range you can handle but almost zero low end. Unfortunately, many of the tracks required bass response.

---So....

<>Porter gets->gu_clap.gifFor enthusiasm & keeping the crowd movin' & a...ez-grin.gifFor lack of programming.

---Smashing to meet Diogo & Cezar...keeping the night vibe on a positive tip!!gu_c_cheers.gif

Guest skylar14

nice pics!...i guess you gotta give cleo's an A for effort by trying to get some decent music there. too bad its a horrible venue for anything other than a jukebox! anything good going on weekend of the 29th?! ;D

nice pics!...i guess you gotta give cleo's an A for effort by trying to get some decent music there. too bad its a horrible venue for anything other than a jukebox! anything good going on weekend of the 29th?! ;D

We kept going next door to Knock Knock, we all agreed that he should've played there instead but im sure it would've been just as packed since that bar takes up 80% of the space.

July 28th - Charles Feelgood @ Zinc Bar - Downtown Orlando

July 31st - Infusion @ House of Blues - Downtown Disney

We kept going next door to Knock Knock, we all agreed that he should've played there instead but im sure it would've been just as packed since that bar takes up 80% of the space.

yeah im trying to get my ass to infusion for sure.......

yea its only 10 bucks too

Guest ddg

im possibly gonna go up for that...