Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ANY IDEAS ON...

Guest swank

Guest swank

the best unknown venue to have a knock down outta control day party?...other than the venues that already exist.

::)

Guest swank

My house

great parties on tuesdays

although... I need to let you know that your "avatar" wierds me out a little :o

Guest tiltmiami

My house

what is ur gender

Guest tiltmiami

My house

what is ur gender

sorry i dont swing that way but if ur interested i think twist is free on the weekends if ur on the list

stupid im saying that because of his remark on my avatar

My house

what is ur gender

sorry i dont swing that way but if ur interested i think twist is free on the weekends if ur on the list

stupid im saying that because of his remark on my avatar

no way really? wow....

u just answered ur own question stupid friend ::)

Guest swank

what the hell is this thread about LMAO

This thread is about everyone opening up their minds in order to look further than their noses.

Everyone complains that every weekend it's the same ol - same ol. Well I'm sure everyone has seen there favorite pooldeck or beach restaurant etc. and said...wow! this would be a great place to do a day party.

This venue could exist anywhere from WPB to SoBe and might be considered by a group of promoters if the interest is present.

Let's stop talking ish about the dj's or how bad the venues are and spend energy on other alternatives.

;)

Guest ramon

This thread is about everyone opening up their minds in order to look further than their noses.

Everyone complains that every weekend it's the same ol - same ol. Well I'm sure everyone has seen there favorite pooldeck or beach restaurant etc. and said...wow! this would be a great place to do a day party.

This venue could exist anywhere from WPB to SoBe and might be considered by a group of promoters if the interest is present.

Let's stop talking ish about the dj's or how bad the venues are and spend energy on other alternatives.

;)

i'm with you on that. :)

a rooftop of a hotel would be dope .. if you could get a permit.

Guest coach

the best unknown venue to have a knock down outta control day party?...other than the venues that already exist.

I don't know if you can have a knockdown outa control day party, usually those go on at night, but there is this one place at the SW corner of 79th and US 1 upstairs that looks fucking jack for an alternative kind of thing. All windows and big white somethings inside. But, if you want the most beautiful setting, you need the Sagamore pool area. That place is awesome.

Guest swank

;)

i'm with you on that. :)

a rooftop of a hotel would be dope .. if you could get a permit.

Hotel rooftops ARE dope,you don't bother anyone up there and because of the privacy some pretty *exibitionist things have been known to go down.

Guest swank

i got an idea lets throw a party at teaser roof top they have a pool and everything

forgive my ignorance but I'm not familiar with teaser... :-[

Guest swank

I don't know if you can have a knockdown outa control day party, usually those go on at night, but there is this one place at the SW corner of 79th and US 1 upstairs that looks fucking jack for an alternative kind of thing. All windows and big white somethings inside. But, if you want the most beautiful setting, you need the Sagamore pool area. That place is awesome.

Coach...and everyone else so far,thanks for the input it will not go unnoticed.

that's exactly the point....we are missing that outta control day party.

And BTW I noticed that building also.

Guest coach

Oh yeah, and there's a new place that actually might be interested in working with you. Called Sanctuary on James St just north of Lincoln. They've been renovating it forever and it's finally done. 2-3 stories tall and very nice on top. And I know they are busting ass with promotions because it is a new venue. If you brought them something interesting, I wouldn't be surprised if the worked with you.

Guest pod

79th and US-1....photo studio.

Well, what I meant as back-asswards question was the phrasing had me confused.

Daytime parties are hard. Permit wise, and crowd wise. Most people are too wasted from the night before. And if you do it sans permit, I don't envy you.

Guest coach

79th and US-1....photo studio.

That place upstairs with all the windows? I didn't even know it was occupied. I've never seen anyone in it.

Guest pod

Well it was occupied last week.

That's the nature of photo studios, they're used sporadically and the owner pays the rent by charging exorbiant rates. ;D