Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Give herb a chance . . .

I have noticed a lot of comments of people who normally use club drugs like E or K who say they don't like marijuana. I say marijuana is a wonderdrug. It took me quit a while to iron out my differences with the marijuana high- but it is totally worth it! Now I can use marijuana to reach any mindstate I can think of. It is a great tool for controlled flash backs into acid, K, or other drug induced mind states. To all those who say they don't like marijuana- I say try, try again. It will be worth it- getting high on pot can take you anywhere you want to go. Give herb a chance!!

Drew

Word!!! I know exactly what youre saying. Weed has to be the most underrated drug. I done lots of drugs(E,K,LSD,coke,shrooms,GHB, painkillers,2-CB,speed,etc) and I have to say weed is the best. I think most people just dont know the real weed high. They usually just smoke some dry sticks and pebbles schwag. You gotta get that sticky, green, and hairy shit. The highs are not that typical "I dont want to move" or "I feel so stupid and hungry." Its about seeing the world in the different light. Its about chillin. Its about expanding your mind. Its about freedom. Its about anything you want. If may take several sessions to get to that point, but its definitely worth it. Another good thing about weed is there is no tolerance to it and you cant overdose. You can smoke with any other drug and the highs will be better. Basically, smoking makes anything better. Also, the availability and price is pretty good. No matter where you live whether its small town America or big city life theres always someone who can hook you up. You can get it from the dealer next door or making a run to those special spots. Bottom line is weed is the greatest drug.

------------------

"Life is but a dream

within a dream"

Word!!! I know exactly what youre saying. Weed has to be the most underrated drug. I done lots of drugs(E,K,LSD,coke,shrooms,GHB, painkillers,2-CB,speed,etc) and I have to say weed is the best. I think most people just dont know the real weed high. They usually just smoke some dry sticks and pebbles schwag. You gotta get that sticky, green, and hairy shit. The highs are not that typical "I dont want to move" or "I feel so stupid and hungry." Its about seeing the world in the different light. Its about chillin. Its about expanding your mind. Its about freedom. Its about anything you want. If may take several sessions to get to that point, but its definitely worth it. Another good thing about weed is there is no tolerance to it and you cant overdose. You can smoke with any other drug and the highs will be better. Basically, smoking makes anything better. Also, the availability and price is pretty good. No matter where you live whether its small town America or big city life theres always someone who can hook you up. You can get it from the dealer next door or making a run to those special spots. Bottom line is weed is the greatest drug.

------------------

"Life is but a dream

within a dream"

Yeah boyeee !!! Da chronic is the shit. I smoke that shit fucking day and it still gets me high, try doing that shit with E or anything else for that matter. You'll either be dead or you won't feel the buzz.

I have tried my fair share of drugs. I must say that although I love Weed I also had a good time rolling with E. The only difference is that Weed is natural whereas E is manufactured. I don't mind doing E every month but I wouldn't drop more then that. With Weed you can smoke a joint a day and still feel the buzz and not kill yourself either.

Finally I think I have figured out why some peeps don't appreciate weed as much, it's cause the effects of weed for a majority of people doing it the first time is week, their so nervous that they don't feel the bliss when you are stoned, only the paranoia. It's only when u smoked more then once that you truly appreciate what it's like to be high.... <phew>

Sorry for boring u with that...I'm HIGH !