Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Welcome LesterD

Guest ld755

I am doing well, i am here managing on my Restuarant and partying on the weekends. Yea i finally join the cool junkie forum y not , i'm always coming out in picture, so its time to hear from my mouth too.my own opinion. ahahha. :P

Yo all4tribalism when are u coming down from Orlando? we have to hang out soon. keep in touch my brother and see u around. peace!!!

Guest Roxybella1

I am doing well, i am here managing on my Restuarant and partying on the weekends. Yea i finally join the cool junkie forum y not , i'm always coming out in picture, so its time to hear from my mouth too.my own opinion. ahahha. :P

Yo all4tribalism when are u coming down from Orlando? we have to hang out soon. keep in touch my brother and see u around. peace!!!

Whats up Lester ;D Isnt it funny how we always bump into eachother where ever we go??? lol...Its me Roxy!!! Before you all misunderstand...lol..Me and Lester went to middle school together...we go wayyy back... Now I bump into your ass in cooljunkie...lol..hope all is well ;)

and welcome to the board!!! 8)

Guest durrtylexx

its about time, being that your in all the cj galleries.. lester da molester on cj.. welcome biotch...

Guest ld755

Roxie my friend , i am not going to Bump into you this fri, finally. I won't be at the beach on fri, i am goign to check out io lounge.Have a good weekend. keep in touch sweetie.

Wuz up Alex, yes i finally join. My lazy ass finally got on this forum. It's about time you peeps hear my big mouth give opnion.i hace to represnt cool junkie babyyyy. ahah. keep in touch.

Guest Roxybella1

Roxie my friend , i am not going to Bump into you this fri, finally. I won't be at the beach on fri, i am goign to check out io lounge.Have a good weekend. keep in touch sweetie.

Wuz up Alex, yes i finally join. My lazy ass finally got on this forum. It's about time you peeps hear my big mouth give opnion.i hace to represnt cool junkie babyyyy. ahah. keep in touch.

Its ok chico!!! I bump into your silly butt anyways...it can be friday..sat or sun...lol...its not even just the clubs.....we bump walking on the sidewalks of south beach...its too funny...going back to the parking lot....at Cancun grill on 5 de mayo!! lol..and ofcourse the clubs....We are all over miami...lol...I hope you have a great weekend too...see ya soon...when we bump..lol ;)

hey man everytime im down i dont see ur ass, quit going to space at 9:59 like mr ariel...stay for afterhours like the rest of us biautchh... ;)

i was down for memorial day weekend, not quite sure as of now when im coming down again...i'll keep u informed

hey man everytime im down i dont see ur ass, quit going to space at 9:59 like mr ariel...stay for afterhours like the rest of us biautchh... ;)

i was down for memorial day weekend, not quite sure as of now when im coming down again...i'll keep u informed

hA!! He was there for afterhours this past Sunday morning........:D

i believe he does that every other 6 months out of the year

Guest Ariel

i believe he does that every other 6 months out of the year

lol...im going to make it this morning again, then the morning after and after. no more 6 months in between!

Guest ld755

haha Ariel, Diogo as talking about me, Stop trying to hog the spot light here. Sorry Diogo last sat I made it after hour cuz I was having lots of fun with a chick friend and my friends . I do not like after hours because I like big dark room with lots of bass. lol

Guest rollyp66

haha Ariel, Diogo as talking about me, Stop trying to hog the spot light here. Sorry Diogo last sat I made it after hour cuz I was having lots of fun with a chick friend and my friends . I do not like after hours because I like big dark room with lots of bass. lol

Alright Lester you & Bruno are going to get enrolled in remedial english...

Guest durrtylexx

ha ha ha :-X

Guest Ariel

ha ha ha :-X

we'll be needing some Decoders here!!!

Guest LeVeL

Whats up Lester ;D Isnt it funny how we always bump into eachother where ever we go??? lol...Its me Roxy!!! Before you all misunderstand...lol..Me and Lester went to middle school together...we go wayyy back... Now I bump into your ass in cooljunkie...lol..hope all is well ;)

and welcome to the board!!! 8)

If this is the Lester I think it is then we go way back to the days of Middle school too, I always bump into this guy at Space and the guy hasn't changed...what a cowinsedence.

Guest ld755

Wuz up T? What dance off ?? Are u talking about T vs Lester. lol How u been by the way??

Wuz up level? ahaha How have u been? Yea we always bump into each other. So, I guess I will see u around.Keep partying.

haha he has gotten a lot better...me and ariel used to talk bout it back in the day lol

fucking wit u lester

Guest Devilicious

Wuz up T? What dance off ?? Are u talking about T vs Lester. lol How u been by the way??

Wuz up level? ahaha How have u been? Yea we always bump into each other. So, I guess I will see u around.Keep partying.

Tis called a joke, hon ;) Sarcasm doesn't travel too well over the internet I suppose! Anyway doing great, thanks for asking. :-*