Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks To Biz....

Bling

Just want to thank Biz Martinez for offering his valuable time for the Local Celebrity interview.

though 12 questions is far from enough to fully understand the in's and out's of the method to Biz's madness ;)

it still allows us to glimpse into what he believes makes his parties successful...

8)

Guest Roxybella1

That was a great interview :D...Biz as always is so sweet and funny...He's very well spoken...he defitnetely has a great personality and a good sense of humor...He's great at what he does...He sure makes my party life easier! Me and him are Jager buddies till the end! Isnt that right kiddo! (even though we cut down a little...hehe) ;) I been to almost every local celebrity party and I truly see potential in this party. Every week it gets better and better...Roland has done a great job..spinning hot tracks...One of my favorite is "Bring it back to basics" from Shapeshifters...he totally rocks the patio... and Biz you sure host the party just right. and I'm sure this baby is going to grow into a giant..lol.. But honestly that was a very interesting interview and I am happy you are doing so well...Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.

keep it up kiddo ;D ;D

I also wanted to give thanks to the interviewer "Bling" ;)

Guest Untouchablepurple

Just want to thank Biz Martinez for offering his valuable time for the Local Celebrity interview.

though 12 questions is far from enough to fully understand the in's and out's of the method to Biz's madness ;)

it still allows us to glimpse into what he believes makes his parties successful...

8)

NICE ;D

if i go out on fri

i def want to have some jager shots with biz and yourself as well roxy ;D

yep shapeshifters-bring it back 2 basics is also one of roland's personal fav's he has told me :) at the moment...

ive mentioned that track in one of my reviews somewhere...

Guest Roxybella1

if i go out on fri

Welcome to the jager club...lol... :P

if i go out on fri

much rather jager then patron ugh jager tastes a lot better it doesnt mess my stomach up and it meses me up more.... so i likey lol

Guest Roxybella1

if i go out on fri

much rather jager then patron ugh jager tastes a lot better it doesnt mess my stomach up and it meses me up more.... so i likey lol

Jager is the s**T...LOL...but anyways lets not confuse this thread...lets go back to thanking Biz ;)

if i go out on fri

Jager is the s**T...LOL...but anyways lets not confuse this thread...lets go back to thanking Biz ;)

yep... ;D

Guest biznation00

Hey Daniel,

Thanks for expressing your interest in our party & in what's inside my coconut... I really, really enjoyed the interview!

Stay positive & enthusiastic! that's what makes you, you! ;)

Much props again to you & CJ!

Biz Martinez

if i go out on fri

??? yuck im sorry but jager reminds me of those days when u were a kid and hated taking those nasty cold cough medicines...

haha

Guest ROcKiNrOx

Very nice Biz! The interview was great. I always see you around in clubs..working hard..making sure people are having a good time! Thanks for that! btw...I love those big baloons you throw around at Nocturnal. and your flyers are super cool. I also want to say that I love the music Roland spins.

Thanks again Biz for making it happen ;D

Guest JMT

It was a good interview, Bling. I have a few more "controversial" questions I would have asked but..."Thats what makes you Bling, not CrzyC". LOL!

bling is larry king.

saleen is chris matthews.

It was a good interview, Bling. I have a few more "controversial" questions I would have asked but..."Thats what makes you Bling, not CrzyC". LOL!

bling is larry king.

not bad to be compared to larry king 8)

Guest durrtylexx

I must say, Bling your Amika review was quite good. You were honest and professional.. good job buddy, keep it up.

I must say, Bling your Amika review was quite good. You were honest and professional.. good job buddy, keep it up.

thanks.. i much rather give positive reviews cuz that means i had that much more fun :P but thanks lol

Guest rollyp66

Hey Biz... you know tomorrow morning is going to go down in our books as one of the BEST!!! BTW don't forget you have an appointment tomorrow..... ;D

Guest LeVeL

bling is larry king.

Larry King = Kiss Ass

Chris Matthews = Critiques People and challenges then in an interview

Guest LeVeL

Bling your going to take your critism, your cant please everyone.

For example I really liked your Amika Review you said it how it is.

But this review is basically a Promotional Move just to expose the guy and the party. Nothing personal but that is exactly what it is.