Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good Tanning Salons? (Miami/South Dade area)?

Bling

Guest mursa

Mursa, why have you become so mean lately?

me mean ?! cmon sweety ya know me ! :P

i actually am trying to guide the guy into a diff frame of mind ....methods might be questionable, but hey the outcomes is for ones best .

Guest becha

If you want to get some sun it is much better to go to a tanning bed than to lay around in the scorchung sun. When you go to a tanning bed you are controling what kind of rays you are getting and the length of time that you are exposed to them. Of course the best rays are no rays...but look at me, I havent been my natural color in a year and half.

Also, getting a tan does alot for someones self esteem. When you look good, you feel good. :)

Fact is UVA rays damage your skin...

Tanning beds emit UVA rays and most also emit UVB to really create the tan...

The logical alternative is "Airbrush Tanning"

there are no deleterious effects...

and they use organic based sugars that are applied using an airbrush...

The results are nothing short of incredible...

You recieve a totally even tan... and you can even choose the shade of your tan

An airbrush tan will last just as long as a regular tan from the sun... it all depends on the individuals skin type...

most tans will last 7-10 days....

My wife opened a tanning salon about three months ago here in the Brickell area. Business is going phenomenal...

The best part about it is that more than half of her customers are return customers....

check out her website

www.forevertanmiami.com

anything you need to know about airbrush tanning can be found there...

Everyone looks better with a tan!

;D

Guest mursa

If you want to get some sun it is much better to go to a tanning bed than to lay around in the scorchung sun. When you go to a tanning bed you are controling what kind of rays you are getting and the length of time that you are exposed to them. Of course the best rays are no rays...but look at me, I havent been my natural color in a year and half.

Also, getting a tan does alot for someones self esteem. When you look good, you feel good. :)

Fact is UVA rays damage your skin...

Tanning beds emit UVA rays and most also emit UVB to really create the tan...

The logical alternative is "Airbrush Tanning"

there are no deleterious effects...

and they use organic based sugars that are applied using an airbrush...

The results are nothing short of incredible...

You recieve a totally even tan... and you can even choose the shade of your tan

An airbrush tan will last just as long as a regular tan from the sun... it all depends on the individuals skin type...

most tans will last 7-10 days....

My wife opened a tanning salon about three months ago here in the Brickell area. Business is going phenomenal...

The best part about it is that more than half of her customers are return customers....

check out her website

www.forevertanmiami.com

anything you need to know about airbrush tanning can be found there...

Everyone looks better with a tan!

;D

All kind of Tanning are bad in the long term , i don't understand where people think that Tanning Beds are safe .

Guest DaGoose

Bout to get all Doctor on yo asses.

A good amount of sun is actually GOOD for you. Don't cook yourself, but get a nice even amount. Vitamin D is hard to come by and most of the Vitamin D in foods is artificial. When the sun hits the skin, it promotes Vitamin D production in the body. Vitamin D is a very important vitamin for the body. Now go get some sun beeeeotches!!

I study lots of Nutrients, minerals, and vitamins along with other health related things. For those who want more info........

http://arbl.cvmbs.colostate.edu/hbooks/pathphys/endocrine/otherendo/vitamind.html

Next week Dr.Goose will be tackling limp dick syndrome. Be sure to tune in.

Guest mursa

Bout to get all Doctor on yo asses.

A good amount of sun is actually GOOD for you. Don't cook yourself, but get a nice even amount. Vitamin D is hard to come by and most of the Vitamin D in foods is artificial. When the sun hits the skin, it promotes Vitamin D production in the body. Vitamin D is a very important vitamin for the body. Now go get some sun beeeeotches!!

I study lots of Nutrients, minerals, and vitamins along with other health related things. For those who want more info........

http://arbl.cvmbs.colostate.edu/hbooks/pathphys/endocrine/otherendo/vitamind.html

Next week Dr.Goose will be tackling limp dick syndrome. Be sure to tune in.

Moderation is the best policy ..

if your White .....live with it ! geeez ..vanity i tell ya !

Guest mursa

..Im portuguese so i got that olive type skin ...

....just on doing my normal day duties and walking outside , i already look tanned .

Guest Cosmigonon

bling there are no short cuts,

First Get your you nurtition worked out and eat healthy.

Get your butt in a gym five days a week for at least 1 hour.

Walk outside and get some sun, go to the beach, you live in Miami, not Alaska. :o

Best advice ever.

Guest Cosmigonon

I don't know what is it with people and tanning? Do you think you look better tanned? All you do is look darker, and I didn't know the darker the skin, the hotter you looked; if that's so then I think Hindus must be the best looking people in the world... ::)

I mean, if you're white, you're white, if you're black, you're black; don;t you think it be the most ridiculous thing if the world is black people would pay money to get into booths to get their skins whiter (Michael Jackson... :-X)