Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Unofficial King Britt & Local Celebrity review(WITH PICS)

Bling

First off let me thank once again Jaime the aquabooty door guy. Always showing me the utmost respect and getting me in quickly and with a kind word ....

so i get upstairs and DHM is on decks

DHM set

I hate to sound cliched but...... DHM once again rocked it. Each and every week they have proved their versatility to play it all.

Thanks also for the DHM Live at Delano cd. that was a nice surprise.

The vibe this week was off the chain. While the infamous Aquabooty vibe has not been present on various weeks this week it was just full force

it was the biggest aquabooty crowd that ive seen yet. with most people dancing their asses off. not until 330 did it start to clear out a bit.

KING britt set

Very similar to Fiasco (not so much musicially) but his versatility . The guy played it all

funky house, a little bit of soul, old skool hip hop, classic 70's, tech house and a tinge of minimal

no question the best guest dj i have seen on the nocturnal patio since marques wyatt.

Local celebrity

didnt stay too long (left before sun rose-bout 630)

wanted to stay to see the surprise biz had in store :(

either way tons of beach balls flying about.... roland began his set more progressive playing some unique chilll kind of stuff at first and then progressing to more bangin' stuff

hottie girl ratio

there were hotties present but nowhere near the amount that i had seen the previous time i had gone (sat for stryke)

great nite once again........

good to see u back DADE 8)

pics later

PS as mentioned by saleen

Prince

Mr. ebay in the house

also JoJo Flores :) showing some love

Aquabooty

DHM

dhm4.jpg

dhm.jpg

dhm2.jpg

dhm3.jpg

King Britt

britt2.jpg

kingbritt.jpg

bside.jpg

Britt and b-side

thehousemancometh.jpg

The HOUSEMAN cometh (with his crew)

alan.jpg

Alan and Gina

swankandjojo.jpg

SWANK with Legend JOJO FLORES (thursday's at YUCA BTW 8) )

jojoandme.jpg

hot.jpg

Dancer

Local Celebrity

roland3.jpg

roland.jpg

claud.jpg

Claud

danny.jpg

Claud and Danny

foxyroxy.jpg

FoxyRoxy and Pod (lookin foward to ur pic of myself and roxy Dan 8) )

First off let me thank once again Jaime the aquabooty door guy. Always showing me the utmost respect and getting me in quickly and with a kind word ....

so i get upstairs and DHM is on decks

DHM set

I hate to sound cliched but...... DHM once again rocked it. Each and every week they have proved their versatility to play it all.

Thanks also for the DHM Live at Delano cd. that was a nice surprise.

The vibe this week was off the chain. While the infamous Aquabooty vibe has not been present on various weeks this week it was just full force

it was the biggest aquabooty crowd that ive seen yet. with most people dancing their asses off. not until 330 did it start to clear out a bit.

KING britt set

Very similar to Fiasco (not so much musicially) but his versatility . The guy played it all

funky house, a little bit of soul, old skool hip hop, classic 70's, tech house and a tinge of minimal

no question the best guest dj i have seen on the nocturnal patio since marques wyatt.

Local celebrity

didnt stay too long (left before sun rose-bout 630)

wanted to stay to see the surprise biz had in store :(

either way tons of beach balls flying about.... roland began his set more progressive playing some unique chilll kind of stuff at first and then progressing to more bangin' stuff

hottie girl ratio

there were hotties present but nowhere near the amount that i had seen the previous time i had gone (sat for stryke)

great nite once again........

good to see u back DADE 8)

pics later

PS as mentioned by saleen

Prince

Mr. ebay in the house

also JoJo Flores :) showing some love

Guest Roxybella1

Nice pics BLing :)...I like the one that I'm with pod...It was nice seeing you guys out there....even though "bling" you left so early...my butt stayed there till 10:00 am...lol....I had a blast....too bad you didnt have a jager shot with us.. :P but I sure did have my jager...Rolly tried convincing me that patron is better and made me have a shot with him and no wayyyyyy!!!! I stick to my jager...lol..hope you all had a great weekend ;)

Guest Roxybella1

yeah i couldnt take it anymore lol i was sooooo tired. i had my double jagerbombs with eddy at space the next nite though lol

when i come back in 2 weeks ill have that shot with ya chica ;D

lol...Sounds great ;) but you missed out on the craziness with the water guns... :P

yeah i couldnt take it anymore lol i was sooooo tired. i had my double jagerbombs with eddy at space the next nite though lol

lol...Sounds great ;) but you missed out on the craziness with the water guns... :P

i know.. but better missing that and the wet half nekkid women then fallin asleep at the wheel...

umm wait wtf am i saying grrrr

Guest Roxybella1

i know.. but better missing that and the wet half nekkid women then fallin asleep at the wheel...

umm wait wtf am i saying grrrr

Well yeah thats true...you gotta take care of yourself...but still!!!!!! you missed it...booooooo!!!! :P

Guest Clauds

The water guns madness was sooo much fun. It was all so perfect since the heat can get out of control sometimes.

Let's do it again!!! lol ;D

Guest Roxybella1

:( stop makin me feel bad LOL. cant wait for dan's pic of us ;D

lol.... Im sorry :-\....ohh!!! I hate pics...I look so different in them... >:(...but anyways....lets see how this pic comes out...lol..

Guest Roxybella1

The water guns madness was sooo much fun. It was all so perfect since the heat can get out of control sometimes.

YES IT WAS!!! :o :o It was insane...lol...I would love to do it again!!!! ;D ;D

Guest Roxybella1

gah next time i hit local celebrity im only goin for that no aquabooty ..

No Aquabooty!!!! Afterhours Rock! ;)

Guest Roxybella1

gah next time i hit local celebrity im only goin for that no aquabooty ..

No Aquabooty!!!! Afterhours Rock! ;)

:P so does aquabooty ;) but yeah ill have to just pull an afterhours only one of these fridays

I cant say nothing about Aquabooty because I never been to any of their parties...but I stick to my afterhours at Nocturnal :D

I'll check out" Aquabooty" one of these days... But yeah...come out soon...Im sure you'll have a blast ;)

Guest Clauds

YES IT WAS!!! :o :o It was insane...lol...I would love to do it again!!!! ;D ;D

Oh yeah! Early Saturday mornings filled with insanity and water guns is all I could ask for. So much wetness!!! ;D

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

Im totally slacking on going to the 'Local Celebrity' party FOR REAL! This past friday I was even saying 'Thats it im going, no matter what' but then I was tired by 5ish of well another attempt this Friday.