Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bar Recommendations?

Guest AReaction

Guest AReaction

Been a while since I have been out in the bar scene... A few friends are in for the weekend, but they are not club types. Looking to hit a few bars with good vibes & nice accommodations. Any recommendations Junkies?

Guest Civs

are you looking for a strictly bar atmosphere or lounge or music/bar?

Hard Rock Hotel and Casion in Hollywood has all types. Might be a nice place for you to check out.

Guest gotdrums13

my buddy's band plays at the murphy's law there...he said it gets crazy in there...that whole paradise place is awesome!

Guest Civs
my buddy's band plays at the murphy's law there...he said it gets crazy in there...that whole paradise place is awesome!

i agree. it gets packed fast. so arrive early otherwise parking can be a slight pain. expect to see LOTS of hotties.

Guest Devilicious

Lost Weekend

Espanola Way b/w washington and collins

Ted's Hideaway

between Ocean and Collins, I think on 3rd

Guest pod

Those are too nice. I love the Deuce because nobody in their right mind will follow me there. Perfect place to get tanked and not be bothered...

Guest macboy

Those are too nice. I love the Deuce because nobody in their right mind will follow me there. Perfect place to get tanked and not be bothered...

Do NOT tell me you take your rig in there. Seems like the kind of place where it would get stolen.

Guest web_norah

The Deuce on 14th between Washington and Collins.

that's a good boozing place, also good because there is always some drunktards to entertain you.

Ted's Hideaway is great and cheap

and last but not least, the Irish bar on 13th and Washington and the pool hall across the street

Guest web_norah

must check out that boozer next time. they better make cheaper Mojitos than the $20 ripoffs at Victor's Hotel

Guest Devilicious

must check out that boozer next time. they better make cheaper Mojitos than the $20 ripoffs at Victor's Hotel

WTF?!

That's rediculous.... you can get a bottle for that!

Another good one is Purdy Lounge

Guest web_norah

no there is no hand job of any sort Turbo, but the people are Miami good looking and it is an older crowd.

the drinks at the Victor are tres expensive...and you have Stephane at the door, serving up his tired fierceness on Thur nights

but, when i was there i had a large group of friends with me and we all wanted to check it out, it is nice inside.

no there is no hand job of any sort Turbo, but the people are Miami good looking and it is an older crowd.

the drinks at the Victor are tres expensive...and you have Stephane at the door, serving up his tired fierceness on Thur nights

but, when i was there i had a large group of friends with me and we all wanted to check it out, it is nice inside.

Isn't that the same Stephane homo that does the door at Mansion? If it is, than he's a total prick.

Guest web_norah

judging from his look, i dont know whether it is the same french man but he used to do the door at Opium and a long time ago, when Kristine used to be the door girl at Space, so was this dude.

like i said, Victor Hotel has a nice ambiance for an older crowd, and yes, i remember someone ordered three drinks and the tab was $51, do the math.

Guest LeVeL

i like going to skybar, its not a typical bar but its nice and chilled out.

Thats my spot...I always go to Skybar before going clubbing, its a nice intimate spot to chill and talk.

judging from his look, i dont know whether it is the same french man but he used to do the door at Opium and a long time ago, when Kristine used to be the door girl at Space, so was this dude.

like i said, Victor Hotel has a nice ambiance for an older crowd, and yes, i remember someone ordered three drinks and the tab was $51, do the math.

If he has neck length hair, then I'm pretty sure we are referring to the same knob buffer. BTW the Victor seems cool since you said they appeal to an older clientele. What's the music like?

Guest web_norah

music, it's a little bit of everything, some hip hop, house, whatever.

not necessarily for the chin stroker types.

a nice place to talk and not have to deal with the looking for hook-up brigades of men and women....