Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bar Recommendations?

Guest AReaction

music, it's a little bit of everything, some hip hop, house, whatever.

not necessarily for the chin stroker types.

a nice place to talk and not have to deal with the looking for hook-up brigades of men and women....

Chin troker types...Hook up brigades. LOL, Norah your comments always amuse me. They're funny but tactful. You're a trip sometimes. If I run into you when you come down I'm definitely buying you a drink. ;)

the drinks at the Victor are tres expensive...and you have Stephane at the door, serving up his tired fierceness on Thur nights

does he wear his tight blk leather pants and has his 1970s lotus parked out front too?

I have no idea....Last time I went to mansion, that fag got me so mad, I didn't notice any LOTUS' up front, let alone gay tight leather pants. LOL.

Guest web_norah

the drinks at the Victor are tres expensive...and you have Stephane at the door, serving up his tired fierceness on Thur nights

does he wear his tight blk leather pants and has his 1970s lotus parked out front too?

i didnt notice, in fact, i usually just play the smile card when i am at the door, go right in and ignore his existence.

the drinks at the Victor are tres expensive...and you have Stephane at the door' date=' serving up his tired fierceness on Thur nights

[/quote']

I have no idea....Last time I went to mansion, that fag got me so mad, I didn't notice any LOTUS' up front, let alone gay tight leather pants. LOL.

u wouldnt even be able to tell its a lotus, it looks more like a hardtop rusty miata...i believe its a lotus europa made in the early 70s, twin cam old school car...price tag on them r around 5-10k for a good one.

u wouldnt even be able to tell its a lotus, it looks more like a hardtop rusty miata...i believe its a lotus europa made in the early 70s, twin cam old school car...price tag on them r around 5-10k for a good one.

I'm surprised Lotus even had twin cam motors back then.