Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Elimidate

Who watches it? I think it's pretty funny even though its the same shit every time...4 sluttly girls trying to be as skanky as they can w/ one dumbass guy, while they hate on each other bout their profession, education, class, race, style, ect ect

gotta luv these dating tv shows

if ur not "in" w/ american tv shows...its usually on around 1pm on WB

http://elimidate.warnerbros.com/

Guest slamminshaun

It's amazing because anytime the shoe is on the other foot, the four guys act like complete gentlemen to gain the respect and date of the female in question.

Guest DaGoose

I saw an episode the other day where 2 of the girls got into a fist fight. They both got elimidated lol.

Guest web_norah

i dont watch it

but i got a funny story about it....

i was at a bar here in NY -and saw the taping of it, and one of the guys who was "on dates" with the girls participating, said that it was a waiste of his time, it is all fixed up, producers tell you what to say/do, etc, etc. and it was clear to me as well. it was like a soap opera recording, more than a bunch of dates.

this guy was so pissed off, he started just talking to all the women at the bar, and that's how i got the scoop on this show.

i dont watch it

but i got a funny story about it....

i was at a bar here in NY -and saw the taping of it, and one of the guys who was "on dates" with the girls participating, said that it was a waiste of his time, it is all fixed up, producers tell you what to say/do, etc, etc. and it was clear to me as well. it was like a soap opera recording, more than a bunch of dates.

this guy was so pissed off, he started just talking to all the women at the bar, and that's how i got the scoop on this show.

well im sure that has alot to do with it

the last one i saw, the guy was embarrased bout his "dates" that he bailed...so the girls went to some bar to look for potential guys...pretty obvious how they walk into a place and everyone in there don't even look at them like the cameras aren't even there.

Guest web_norah

the worst part is that this guy did get picked but hated the whole fixed concept of the show, the producers chose him because he talked a lot and obviously wasn't afraid to speak his mind

and he didnt like the girl.

what a scam

Guest web_norah

that dork from Sky Bar you mean?

the one whose toothbrush was dropped inside the toilet ?

he's a real winner.

For all the guys that think any chick w/ tits n ass is hot and want to be on the show n show the nation what ur all about, here's your chance...

be_on_the_show.gif

http://elimidate.warnerbros.com/be_on_show.html

"you can do it!"

:-X

So, I'm guessing you already sent yours...

the more n more i see ur replies im starting to see that u really did have a sex change from a blonde bimbo to what u are now...

Guest Cosmigonon

For all the guys that think any chick w/ tits n ass is hot and want to be on the show n show the nation what ur all about, here's your chance...

be_on_the_show.gif

http://elimidate.warnerbros.com/be_on_show.html

"you can do it!"

:-X

So, I'm guessing you already sent yours...

the more n more i see ur replies im starting to see that u really did have a sex change from a blonde bimbo to what u are now...

Oh please, stop it, you're making me blush...