Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Mr Saleen (METROPOLIS respond) part 3

Guest PeMaN

Guest PeMaN

25. Haven't we seen tons of people throw money at clubs downtown and fail, why will you guys not fail??

A: It will always rain ? it will always going to be sun .. or oil ,, or maybe you can die now .. what kind of question is that ?? of course we can fail … but we will dye in the effort ..

26. Why did Nocturnal pass up on dynacort?

A: too expensive for them !!! lol naaahhh LP talk to the owner and didn’t leave him doing it over there .. but guess what super smart ?? Mandy is the best friend of the owner of Dynacord .. lol .. hey we are going to have not 4 towers of Dyna .. but 6 !! lol scary huh ??? not to tell the super jets for nitro that Space doesn’t have ,, the new generation of lasers ,, upssss.. no more news for u ,.. go and check it urself !!!

27. Who's going to control the WMC?

A: Uhhhh ??? Winter Music Conference ?? bro .. I don’t want to start with the same bull shit again .. there are plenty … pleeeeeeeeenty of djs around the world .. and maybe space has control of the next , but who said we could not have it for the next year ??? who knows right ??

28. Who's going to control MMC?

A: lololo Space … Space … Sapce of course … who else ??? lololol

29. How many festivals will be next year at the wmc?

A: Lots .. lots and lots !!!

30. Who many festivals wil be next year for mmc?

A: mmmmmmmm lots ? lolol

31. Where are sasha and digweed going to be playing together at?

A: Maybe at Space right ??? lol Im starting to thing you are cock socking space ,, does anybody noticed ?? lol

32. Is your location good enough? Will people even know where your club is?

A: Do u think with 4 little cars of search lights in which they are 4 lights on ,, we are talking ( if u know about math) 16 lights in the air .. plus some lasers ,, uppss again .. no more news… lol

33. What experience do you guys have running a mega club? Name examples please.

A: lolol … ok What experience did have LP when he open up Space … lolo what experience did have George Bush before being the president of the number one nation of the world .. were my dad ready to be a dad before being a dad ?? lolo … mmmmm I think mandy alone have run more clubs that u can imagine , not counting the rest of the staff is working .. soooo do the math bro..

34. Isn't it true you told some about booking tiesto which is just utter bs?

A: LOL … maybe yes maybe not .. who knows .. money can do anything in this business bro.. hey .. where is dj Jazzy jeff at ?? I never saw him at Noc ?? shit happens bro …

Buckle up boys, you are gonna get a taste of clubbing 101 in this town...

A: LOL we did already men .. do some research ok ?? please ?? don’t talk if u don’t know please .. u r been looking like a fool in front of everybody right now ,, lol ,,, sorry …

Good luck, but on the house side of things, the market can't support yous.. Not enough clubbers..

A: yeahh competitions is always good .. lets see what happens ….

What pisses me off is the fact that someone somewhere has the dough to throw millions of dollars at such a risky venture when they can just stick it into realeastate and actualy make money...

A: We are bored of making money .. we whant to move some .. risk some .. yeahh baby .. lol

Don’t worry about our money .. worry about your SPACE !!!

How do you wacko wanna be club owners get so rich, yet make so many foolish mistakes thinking you can open up a club???

A: bro .. I don’t get it ,, you said before ,, good luck ,, then the money ,, then this ,…. U know what bro u should go out and check out what is happening lately on the scene … stop hearing gossips and go for the facts bro … maybe u are to old to understand that people is tired of fuk#@!$ing SPACE , if not ask Biz and his successful party at Nocturnal .. keep it bro … Men .. understand there is a new breed ,, fresh blood ,, crazy for some new shit .. if we fail .. ok !! we fail but we are not going to sleep until we are fuck@!#$ successful as helllll ,, and u will be there to see it !!

ps, I forgot to mention, top secret information will be revealed this weekend, well part of it... Do you guys know what it is? I do and the clubbers will find out this weekend..

A: If u have that top secret info u should be very scared … and Eddy he is not that smart !!! sorry !!

With all respect to anybody we are hopping this venture would be as successful as everybody wants and would love the support of every of you .. thanks again

Peman

Guest teabag

after reading all three responses i think this shit is gonna get fun after a couple of boring weeks...... the earth is shaking and is a good feeling.

Guest tiltmiami

Nada is forever my dear friends,and like nocturnal i dont think Metropolis is gonna be after the Space market cause if they are it wont happen, now i am speaking for the result i had @ my party this weekend it a lot of room in miami for other clubs to make it. Last sunday was the opening of my night along other top promoters in the area and let me tell u we did a great job but we worked really hard to make it happen, it sounds to me that this guys are serious about this venue and if they have the right people working for them it might just work.

Guys at Metropolis my best wishes goes out to u guys good luck and i will be stoping by friday to show my support to u guys.

Guest PeMaN

what's with 3 threads? can't u just have all your responses in one thread? its almost as lame as writing in caps lock

also i believe you said lol about 100+ times

please refer to my thread on junkie chat regarding "jajaja"...

"jajaja" + "msn messenger"=true fob

looking fwd to the club if it fails or goes thru

ditto

sorry but Mr saleen was too funny .. and my response was too long so I had to separe it in three !! ( sorry tribal)

what's with 3 threads? can't u just have all your responses in one thread? its almost as lame as writing in caps lock

ditto

sorry but Mr saleen was too funny .. and my response was too long so I had to separe it in three !! ( sorry tribal)

free passes including afterhours and we'll forget all bout it

just make sure not to put any cocksucker doormen aka richie aka stephan

25. Haven't we seen tons of people throw money at clubs downtown and fail, why will you guys not fail??

A: It will always rain ? it will always going to be sun .. or oil ,, or maybe you can die now .. what kind of question is that ?? of course we can fail … but we will dye in the effort ..

doesn't sound too convicing to me.

26. Why did Nocturnal pass up on dynacort?

A: too expensive for them !!! lol naaahhh LP talk to the owner and didn’t leave him doing it over there .. but guess what super smart ?? Mandy is the best friend of the owner of Dynacord .. lol .. hey we are going to have not 4 towers of Dyna .. but 6 !! lol scary huh ??? not to tell the super jets for nitro that Space doesn’t have ,, the new generation of lasers ,, upssss.. no more news for u ,.. go and check it urself !!!

true enough

27. Who's going to control the WMC?

A: Uhhhh ??? Winter Music Conference ?? bro .. I don’t want to start with the same bull shit again .. there are plenty … pleeeeeeeeenty of djs around the world .. and maybe space has control of the next , but who said we could not have it for the next year ??? who knows right ??

you are lost on this one, because you nor anyone else knows the real deal

28. Who's going to control MMC?

A: lololo Space … Space … Sapce of course … who else ??? lololol

correct

29. How many festivals will be next year at the wmc?

A: Lots .. lots and lots !!!

wrong answer

30. Who many festivals wil be next year for mmc?

A: mmmmmmmm lots ? lolol

wrong answer

31. Where are sasha and digweed going to be playing together at?

A: Maybe at Space right ??? lol Im starting to thing you are cock socking space ,, does anybody noticed ?? lol

It's a legit question, where are they going to play? I'm not saying where...

32. Is your location good enough? Will people even know where your club is?

A: Do u think with 4 little cars of search lights in which they are 4 lights on ,, we are talking ( if u know about math) 16 lights in the air .. plus some lasers ,, uppss again .. no more news… lol

true enough

33. What experience do you guys have running a mega club? Name examples please.

A: lolol … ok What experience did have LP when he open up Space … lolo what experience did have George Bush before being the president of the number one nation of the world .. were my dad ready to be a dad before being a dad ?? lolo … mmmmm I think mandy alone have run more clubs that u can imagine , not counting the rest of the staff is working .. soooo do the math bro..

Space came online in 2000 (I think) when EDM was cranking along.. Now a days clubs with all types of genres are not doing well...

34. Isn't it true you told some about booking tiesto which is just utter bs?

A: LOL … maybe yes maybe not .. who knows .. money can do anything in this business bro.. hey .. where is dj Jazzy jeff at ?? I never saw him at Noc ?? shit happens bro …

Tiesto is only doing concerts and that concert is 300k. I think the mansion deal is a private company party.

Buckle up boys, you are gonna get a taste of clubbing 101 in this town...

A: LOL we did already men .. do some research ok ?? please ?? don’t talk if u don’t know please .. u r been looking like a fool in front of everybody right now ,, lol ,,, sorry …

me? a fool? i don't work in the club biz at all, so I can't look like a fool, but you'd be shocked who takes my advice and who reads what I write..

Good luck, but on the house side of things, the market can't support yous.. Not enough clubbers..

A: yeahh competitions is always good .. lets see what happens ….

supply and demand...

What pisses me off is the fact that someone somewhere has the dough to throw millions of dollars at such a risky venture when they can just stick it into realeastate and actualy make money...

A: We are bored of making money .. we whant to move some .. risk some .. yeahh baby .. lol

Don’t worry about our money .. worry about your SPACE !!!

my space? I was banned from space for 6 months, they hated me for a while

How do you wacko wanna be club owners get so rich, yet make so many foolish mistakes thinking you can open up a club???

A: bro .. I don’t get it ,, you said before ,, good luck ,, then the money ,, then this ,…. U know what bro u should go out and check out what is happening lately on the scene … stop hearing gossips and go for the facts bro … maybe u are to old to understand that people is tired of fuk#@!$ing SPACE , if not ask Biz and his successful party at Nocturnal .. keep it bro … Men .. understand there is a new breed ,, fresh blood ,, crazy for some new shit .. if we fail .. ok !! we fail but we are not going to sleep until we are fuck@!#$ successful as helllll ,, and u will be there to see it !!

all comes back to my question of why you won't fail yet so many others have...

ps, I forgot to mention, top secret information will be revealed this weekend, well part of it... Do you guys know what it is? I do and the clubbers will find out this weekend..

With all respect to anybody we are hopping this venture would be as successful as everybody wants and would love the support of every of you .. thanks again

Peman

I wish you guys nothing but success, I hope EDM comes back and the clubs can thrive and people can find decent jobs while they go to college and such. Hopefully my questions opened your eyes to the realization of the club world. Any time you need help you can pm me, but with all things in life my help is not free...

saleen351 the guido legend..

Guest Cosmigonon

So when I see you in msn, does that make you a fob too?

nope, i don't go around saying jajaja...i said jaja+msn messenger=true fob...had to do it again for ya, i know all those roids get to ya ::)

I'm not on roids!! >:(

yet... :P

Guest dgrutman

ditto

seroiusly i was reading the responses and every line is LOL. way too many lol's.