Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MY Unofficial Review of Jon cutler @ Blue (UPDATED W/ PICS)!!!

Bling

First off, I must say...... i was sick as hell........ and i still made it out LOL im nuts.......

anyways.............place was slammed it was crazy. hot as hell which sucked but still everyone was dancing when they had some room.

congrats to sheldon on his engagement once more, and vaughan and nicole on their marriage.

around 1 we had a champagne toast upstairs with all the board peeps

LYRIK AND CARISA BOTH SHOWED ON THE SAME NITE.......... i had to get a pic cuz that in itself is a miracle . glad u guys came out ;D

best set of nite IMHO as short as it was goes to Jason Wiggill it was just really good. great mixing and track selection

Vaughan and Sheldon did a great job as well

Jon Cutler

at first i was diggin it . it was really deep(lots of vocals), but by hr number 2 he was still goin deep. his set lacked the variety that lets say. johnny fiasco had at blue, and the energy of JASK.

not to say i didnt enjoy it, but i thought he could have been way more varied. left at 330

see u guys on the 13th(maybe next week for richard vasquez) :)

LADY D, Josh Wilkins and a live saxophonist .. i believe....

its gonna be sickkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vaughan.jpg

Vaughan on decks

jasonwiggill.jpg

Jason Wiggill

sheldon.jpg

Sheldon

cutler2.jpg

Jon Cutler

cutler.jpg

pod.jpg

The Dan's and Steve

philandn.jpg

Phil and Mrs. Lazar ;)

kellyandnicole.jpg

Welcome Back Kelly KEL :-*

girls.jpg

The Gals

blingandgals.jpg

:)

group.jpg

Sebastian and Kat, David on bottom (LOL) and the PBC (Diego and JMT)

lyrikandc.jpg

Doth my eyes decievith me? Lyrik and Carisa both at blue on the same nite no less? ;)

LOVE IS IN THE AIR (section)..... I also do Bar-Mitzvah's

kiss1.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

champagne.jpg

LOL i told them to pose like that. ill be waiting for my check in the mail.... ;)

great pic

sebastianandkat.jpg

aww hell why not.... all married couple's kiss ;D (sebastian and kat)

Guest mr. wilkins

Glad Cutler went deeeeep and always nice to hear that A LOCAL (Jason Wiggill) holds the fort down with ease..

JC (Housedivision) & Jason Wiggill are 2 of the best dj'ing down on the beach imo.... always know exactly what to play, when to play and to whom to play it too... takes skill and a level of (dj) maturity to do that....

not sure if Ben Hovey (live Trumpet) is gonna make it on Aug. 13th ... will defo be an added bonus if he shows up

Lust4house Baby!.... wouldn't have it any other way ;D

Glad Cutler went deeeeep and always nice to hear that A LOCAL (Jason Wiggill) holds the fort down with ease..

JC (Housedivision) & Jason Wiggill are 2 of the best dj'ing down on the beach imo.... always know exactly what to play, when to play and to whom to play it too... takes skill and a level of (dj) maturity to do that....

last night @ Paradise in Tampa was a little "warm-up" for Aug. 13th @ Blue...I CAN'T WAIT.... been dieing to play Blue for yeaaaaaars... trust when I say I'll be bringin the variety of Fiasco and the energy of my partner in crime Jask.... we had to roof torn off Paradise last night.... only 3 Paradise night left before the main room is closed for over 2 mnths and the venue is 100% remodeled and ready to go for another 10 years...

not sure if Ben Hovey (live Trumpet) is gonna make it on Aug. 13th ... will defo be an added bonus if he shows up

Lust4house Baby!.... wouldn't have it any other way ;D

8)

you should have snapped a few pics of that girl wearing the SHORT SHORT mini skirt and red top.

LOL that was a bit too much :P lol HAH she came over all sweaty to myself danny and lyrik and took a pic wtf

sheldon post that pic ;D

Guest Seb

you should have snapped a few pics of that girl wearing the SHORT SHORT mini skirt and red top.

ya I saw that girl, you could pretty much see her entire ass hanging out :o

who didnt see that girl is the question? she was dancing on the platform opposite the bar with that tiny skirt and only a thong on...... :o

Guest Ar

she caught me looking at her ass a few times... lol

she caught me looking at her ass a few times... lol

by the end of the night she was letting everyone shoot her ass

im sure there will be pix posted

Guest kcariaga

that was a skirt????

:P

Guest Cosmigonon

First off, I must say...... i was sick as hell........ and i still made it out LOL im nuts.......

Yeah bling, how wild of you... ::)

Guest swirlundergrounder

What's up with the m-stach Bling? You should grow them long and twist them like Zorro...LOL

Guest ddg

nice pics blingers.....good to c everyone that i saw.....i wasnt really digging the tunes but who cares...it was fun hanging out with everyone.... :D

Guest ddg

Who are you? :P

dont touch me there..it makes me uncomfortable.... ::) ::)

Who are you and why are you in my house? :o

my stomach started to eat my shoes on the way home... :-X