Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nocturnal Miami has hired a new main room resident..

V. Barbarino

Guest kurtispm8

Diaga will be somone's mainroom resident soon whether it's Nocturnal's or not. The guy's good & puts a lot of effort into his craft etc...

If Noc doesn't pick him up they are silly, he is the future of Mia...He would be a much better choice than some other played out Miami Dj that clubs keep regurgitating to the masses...

Go with someone young & fresh. I would definitely be @ Noc with friends if this happened.

Guest mp3some

Diaga will be somone's mainroom resident soon whether it's Nocturnal's or not. The guy's good & puts a lot of effort into his craft etc...

If Noc doesn't pick him up they are silly, he is the future of Mia...He would be a much better choice than some other played out Miami Dj that clubs keep regurgitating to the masses...

Go with someone young & fresh. I would definitely be @ Noc with friends if this happened.

Very well put.

.- 8)

This is the official Nocturnal reply to Diaga being the new resident DJ. First, let me say thank you too all those who have been supporting us from day 1. While saleen is usually very good at picking up the new stuff unfortunatly he has missed his mark on this one. Diaga did play afterhours on saturday night and will be playing with us in the future. However, he is NOT our new main room resident. Diaga, you did a great job on saturday late night and I look forward to hearing you play the main room. Secondly, I would like to take my hat off to Jae Vynel for a great set this week. Another night of a great house sound with lots of vocals and jazz influence.

lol.... saleen is all knowing...

Guest kurtispm8

Very well put.

.- 8)

y thank u