Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I see Space has finally done it...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest web_norah

DC 10 is a parking lot Ramon, have you ever been there?

it is a dump with great music / lineups but the venue is as nice as the car lot across the way from Space. no AC. nowhere to sit.

i spoke to des yesterday and he said the vibe and music was incredible .. people were just totally up for it .. i hope one day we can have that here for that music .. he didn't even know who was playing .. but he had an awesome time.

infiltrate .. infiltrate .. infiltrate.

you can infiltrate all you want...Ibiza is a vacation place, people just let loose, and they dont care too much to see who's where and how fancy the venues are.

this is Miami you're talking about, you cant apply the same rules -try a different approach, sure. i said that earlier, but you cant expect DC10 to work in Miami. no way.

Guest ramon

DC 10 is a parking lot Ramon, have you ever been there?

it is a dump with great music / lineups but the venue is as nice as the car lot across the way from Space. no AC. nowhere to sit.

i spoke to des yesterday and he said the vibe and music was incredible .. people were just totally up for it .. i hope one day we can have that here for that music .. he didn't even know who was playing .. but he had an awesome time.

infiltrate .. infiltrate .. infiltrate.

you can infiltrate all you want...Ibiza is a vacation place, people just let loose, and they dont care too much to see who's where and how fancy the venues are.

this is Miami you're talking about, you cant apply the same rules -try a different approach, sure. i said that earlier, but you cant expect DC10 to work in Miami. no way.

infiltrate is a song by steve bug under his traffic signs guise which has taken off in ibiza this summer.

i don't want dc10 .. we don't have any spare airplane hangers in a 24 hour district anyway .. i just want the music played there =]

Guest web_norah

i got tired of waiting for music, moved & now i cant complain anymore

M.I.A for free Sunday

PS1 Wink and Pullen

and midweek deep house nights :)

"good life"

Guest ramon

i got tired of waiting for music, moved & now i cant complain anymore

M.I.A for free Sunday

PS1 Wink and Pullen

and midweek deep house nights :)

"good life"

a few other things.

thursday: konrad black @ happy ending

vince lemieux and derek plaslaiko @ wolf+lamb. (check out the w+l website, it's hysterical - http://wolflambmusic.com)

Guest Ariel

[quote author=Ariel

Craze is the man and i give him props. Hes been Djing forever and his skill in mixing and scratching is incredible. but # 1 reason why he tours is cause hes 6 time DMC champion! if it wasnt for that i dont think he'll be as big.

and he's a 6 time DMC champ because why??? i dont get you man...you have to be ridiculously good to win the DMC...You have to go against the best DJ's in the world! make some sense ;)

of course you have to be good...at scratching. if you see the videos of those competitions its all scratching. hes FUCKING AWESOME at scratching. but put that in a club, people dont want to hear scratching at a club, you cant dance to that.

Im not talking about whose better at getting technical and scratching the fuckin record. of course if you put those 2 local djs i mentioned in a battle they probably cant scratch like craze can. Space has Miami's 2 top Club DJs, who work their asses off, promoting them selfs not needing sponsors and shit, and bring huge crowds, and make the clubs money.

Guest defunes

Hey Ramon, can you suggest a nice live mix that I can download so I can hear what you're talking about. I heard the Villalobos Essential Mix, and I digged that sound. I keep my min open but I don't know what the "DC10 sound" is all about..

Guest aj2234

[quote author=Ariel

Craze is the man and i give him props. Hes been Djing forever and his skill in mixing and scratching is incredible. but # 1 reason why he tours is cause hes 6 time DMC champion! if it wasnt for that i dont think he'll be as big.

and he's a 6 time DMC champ because why??? i dont get you man...you have to be ridiculously good to win the DMC...You have to go against the best DJ's in the world! make some sense ;)

of course you have to be good...at scratching. if you see the videos of those competitions its all scratching. hes FUCKING AWESOME at scratching. but put that in a club, people dont want to hear scratching at a club, you cant dance to that.

Im not talking about whose better at getting technical and scratching the fuckin record. of course if you put those 2 local djs i mentioned in a battle they probably cant scratch like craze can. Space has Miami's 2 top Club DJs, who work their asses off, promoting them selfs not needing sponsors and shit, and bring huge crowds, and make the clubs money.

ok cool so you're admitting your dj's are of lesser talent.

thanks!~

Guest ramon

Hey Ramon, can you suggest a nice live mix that I can download so I can hear what you're talking about. I heard the Villalobos Essential Mix, and I digged that sound. I keep my min open but I don't know what the "DC10 sound" is all about..

that is the DC10 sound :)

R2R essential mix

you can also check us at I/O next week .. hit me up ramon@clickbeepboom.com :)