Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What the hell is the new Space?

Guest FRESHMAN

other than what freshman posted...

for the last few of you...i made a thread on the "renovations" of space already..

http://www.cooljunkie.com/forums/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=18567

oh you mean the space renovation thread turned to hip-hop dj thread ??? All joking aside... just wonder what they are going to do with the vip. Is vip going to be seperate from whoever is spinning in the main room?

this has already been answered in my thread...here's a hint pod posted, secong page, can't miss it...just read it carefully

other than what freshman posted...

for the last few of you...i made a thread on the "renovations" of space already..

http://www.cooljunkie.com/forums/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=18567

oh you mean the space renovation thread turned to hip-hop dj thread ??? All joking aside... just wonder what they are going to do with the vip. Is vip going to be seperate from whoever is spinning in the main room?

this has already been answered in my thread...here's a hint pod posted, secong page, can't miss it...just read it carefully

GOTCHA! righton.gif

Thanks!!

Guest pod

Umm, Tsettos is still playing. Show up and have fun. It isn't a night for trainspotters, it is a night about going out and having a good time.

Guest Ar

i say LP goes old skool and hangs the cds again on the low ceiling.........

ahhhhhh memories. ;D

the low ceiling was great.... apart from the fact that drops of water/moisture/shit used to fall on your head from the ceiling..... it used to get dirty in there...

Guest Cosmigonon

Umm, Tsettos is still playing. Show up and have fun. It isn't a night for trainspotters, it is a night about going out and having a good time.

LOL, don't worry, I was just messing with you guys, I'll be there... 8)

Guest pod

the low ceiling was great.... apart from the fact that drops of water/moisture/shit used to fall on your head from the ceiling..... it used to get dirty in there...

That was because the building was older than dirt. New building is slightly younger than dirt, but with a totally new roof and other such things.

THERE IS NO METROPOLIS THAT HAS SPACE.

Ill believe it when I see it.

By the way, if we are judging logos - space owns Metropolis. hehe

Guest swirlundergrounder

i for one, also enjoyed watching the crowd pulsate looking down from the balcony upstairs. oh well....

Yeah same here. Glad we agree on at least one thing this week..LOL. So the ceiling in the main room will be about the same height as the old Space right?