Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who knows this girl?

Guest sobe2004

Guest sobe2004

From howardstern.com

f_12b_48421.jpg

"Celine, 24, a cocktail waitress at a popular club in Miami. She said celebrities come into the club all the time, and that she was hit on by Colin Farrell. She also said that, although she didn’t have sex with him, she got “a little crazy†with Vince Vaughn once. Celine rated herself a 10, and said she’s wanted to be in Playboy since she was 15. Right away Howard said she had a cute face and that she was thin, which he really liked. Artie thought she was hot, but wasn’t sure she was Playboy material. Howard felt like she should be in the magazine even though she didn’t look like a typical Playmate. However, both Gary and Artie felt there was something missing. Kevin said that he would definitely test shoot her. He talked about the misperception that girls have to be huge-chested and fake-looking to be in Playboy, but that’s not what the editors want. Kevin liked her natural look and thought how she acted in front of the camera would make or break her."

f_7b_5613.jpg

Guest Untouchablepurple

From howardstern.com

f_12b_48421.jpg

"Celine, 24, a cocktail waitress at a popular club in Miami. She said celebrities come into the club all the time, and that she was hit on by Colin Farrell. She also said that, although she didn’t have sex with him, she got “a little crazy†with Vince Vaughn once. Celine rated herself a 10, and said she’s wanted to be in Playboy since she was 15. Right away Howard said she had a cute face and that she was thin, which he really liked. Artie thought she was hot, but wasn’t sure she was Playboy material. Howard felt like she should be in the magazine even though she didn’t look like a typical Playmate. However, both Gary and Artie felt there was something missing. Kevin said that he would definitely test shoot her. He talked about the misperception that girls have to be huge-chested and fake-looking to be in Playboy, but that’s not what the editors want. Kevin liked her natural look and thought how she acted in front of the camera would make or break her."

f_7b_5613.jpg

From what you described .. it sounds like she WORS at MANSION,PRIVE or MYNT

Guest LeVeL

Dont know but if I was you I would go to clubs where celebrities like to go to here in Miami like Skybar, Prive, Mansion,Mynt and Pearl and she if she is there...

Guest Electric Eel

She probably works at Skybar, both Colin Farrell and Vince Vaughn have definitely been there. I'm sure they could have been to other places but thats the one I know about.

Guest creativemafia

All wrong... She works at the Pawn Shop and is reffering to

two weeks ago when coliin ferrell was in till 5am with his entourage.

Guest sobe2004

great face and great body but horrible tattoo and needs bigger implants . . . i would say no playboy but she could be in barely legal or swank . . .

Guest Cosmigonon

OMG guys, you're worst than girls criticizing other girls :-X

I don't think ANYONE here, given the right circumstances, would say no to her... ::)

Guest lulamishka

OMG guys, you're worst than girls criticizing other girls :-X

I don't think ANYONE here, given the right circumstances, would say no to her... ::)

THANK YOU! I TOTALLY agree with you!

Guest Spirits

Are you sure its SkyBar? I would have sworn I saw her @ Goldrush! ;D Then again they all look like her at the end of a drinking night! ;)

Guest bluestarevents

SHE WORK AT THE PAWN SHOP LOUNGE!!!!!!!!

YOU GUYS SHOULD ALL COME HAVE A DRINK NOT ONLY BECAUSE SHE CAN BE YOUR BOTTLE SERVER BUT ALSO WE HAVE A LOT OF HOT GIRLS WORKING WITH US!!!!!

Guest dudewithatude

SHE WORK AT THE PAWN SHOP LOUNGE!!!!!!!!

YOU GUYS SHOULD ALL COME HAVE A DRINK NOT ONLY BECAUSE SHE CAN BE YOUR BOTTLE SERVER BUT ALSO WE HAVE A LOT OF HOT GIRLS WORKING WITH US!!!!!

oh ya, because that's such a great reason