Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who knows this girl?

Guest sobe2004

Guest Cosmigonon

SHE WORK AT THE PAWN SHOP LOUNGE!!!!!!!!

YOU GUYS SHOULD ALL COME HAVE A DRINK NOT ONLY BECAUSE SHE CAN BE YOUR BOTTLE SERVER BUT ALSO WE HAVE A LOT OF HOT GIRLS WORKING WITH US!!!!!

oh ya, because that's such a great reason

Dude, what's with the attitude?

OMG guys, you're worst than girls criticizing other girls :-X

I don't think ANYONE here, given the right circumstances, would say no to her... ::)

When did I ever say no? LOL. Any normal guy would hit that. I'll do it completely sober. LOL. I don't even need to used the "beer scale". I just said I prefer the more shapely and healthy type. Just my preference. I'm not really attracted to skinny chicks.

Guest Satan

hmmm im surprised she actually is a waitress, since that line about "cocktail waitress' usually =stripper. and having a small part in a movie= i did an episode of BANGBUS.

but yeah, im with you on that one josh and lula, i'd probably hit it, given the right circumstances. :-X

Guest dudewithatude

Dude' date=' what's with the attitude?

[/quote']

hahahahhahahahahha

fierceness is always welcome

Guest LeVeL

ive said no to girls before...if girls say no to guys than y can't guys do it too? not all guys swing their "d" when they see a walking fem w/ tits/ass...

like i said she's eh alright...

Dam I hate to admit it but I agree wit you there :P

Guest Cosmigonon

OMG guys, you're worst than girls criticizing other girls :-X

I don't think ANYONE here, given the right circumstances, would say no to her... ::)

ive said no to girls before...if girls say no to guys than y can't guys do it too? not all guys swing their "d" when they see a walking fem w/ tits/ass...

Well, that's cause you're gay, so that doesn't count.

Guest trauma

Yeah, she's pretty hot. But I have a preference for women with meat on their bones. Skinny women just don't do it for me. Plus she looks like she "knows" she's hot. But, that could just be because she was posing for the camera. ;)

Anyways ... If I wasn't married ... I'd hit it ... :P

Plus she looks like she "knows" she's hot.

if u see a chick that u think she's one of those, just don't give her the attention she wants u to give so she won't laugh at u and think she's mrs confident...they all think its a selfesteem booster, which is really not...

2 many dudes nowadays sweating those lil wannabes, ic it all the time...

just whisper in their ear..."get over yourself"