Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention "PeMan"

V. Barbarino

aka Pedro, aka DJ Nikolas's friend who doesn't even work for Metropolis....

How dumb are you? seriously? Do you even work for Metropolis?? I don't mind people talking smack and posting about clubs and such, but to hide behind who you are and to be friend with the resident DJ and post the crap that you have posted is so dumb.. Do you work for Metropolis and are you friend with Nikolas? I have your MSN home page to proove it!

saleen

Guest tiltmiami

How dumb are you? seriously? Do you even work for Metropolis?? I don't mind people talking smack and posting about clubs and such, but to hide behind who you are and to be friend with the resident DJ and post the crap that you have posted is so dumb.. Do you work for Metropolis and are you friend with Nikolas? I have your MSN home page to proove it!

saleen

proove it , proove it, proove it, proove it

Guest Electric Eel

saleen

lol, hmmm, we might be talking with the same people, I saw his MSN homepage earlier today. Little does he know that he's hurting not helping Metropolis.

Guest djnikolas

I just wanted to clarify I don't like stupid little kid games like Mr. Saleen likes to play. I do have a friend called Pedro like everyone have , I dont think he is playing that and if he is doing it is not under my knowledge. So please Mr.Saleen I dont know you and I dont want to know people like you either. I dont name or talk about peolple I dont know in his back. If you have a problem with this (peeman) solved with him and don't involve me in your stupid games that maybe you create it yourself to have something to talk about besides the same famous club you cocksuck all the time and has all the respect from me.

As a serious person in this business I would never use this forums to start gossips like you do , I only use this forums to informe people what I am up to or any other related important things.

With all respect to all the Cjs deserve ,this is the end of this problem and threat.

Guest tiltmiami

I just wanted to clarify I don't like stupid little kid games like Mr. Saleen likes to play. I do have a friend called Pedro like everyone have , I dont think he is playing that and if he is doing it is not under my knowledge. So please Mr.Saleen I dont know you and I dont want to know people like you either. I dont name or talk about peolple I dont know in his back. If you have a problem with this (peeman) solved with him and don't involve me in your stupid games that maybe you create it yourself to have something to talk about besides the same famous club you cocksuck all the time and has all the respect from me.

As a serious person in this business I would never use this forums to start gossips like you do , I only use this forums to informe people what I am up to or any other related important things.

With all respect to all the Cjs deserve ,this is the end of this problem and threat.

I'll stand behind Nikolas.... i dont think the kid would such a thing its not his style and more his tooo busy working for us @ Mansion everynight...... so Saleen proove it that its him

Guest Chica

who cares! this guy peman can say whatever he wants if he is talking crap that's his deal he is the one looking stupid......whatever, we dont know who he is anyways lol

Guest teabag

Peeman has being made...... hey people don't agree with the Saleen half the time and if he is calling out so called news or inside stuff to amuse us at least we know who he is..... I mean you are already pretty anonymous by logging to a forum on the net why the need to "pretend" to be someone else, it lacks character and seriousness to everything you have ever posted Peeman...... truth is, to me from now on; you are nothing but a line reject from twist that completely worships sausages outside BBqs.

Guest teabag

by the way Peeman aka Peman, just changed his gender to a female on his profile....meaning he just "tucked" it in... people like that need counseling.........