Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's in for Denny Tsettos?

Guest Darwin Castillo

Guest Darwin Castillo

Finally I can say for the record that I am seeing Tsettos spin at space along with all the other memories that Space has given me. Thanks Space!

Who's in???

050806_lg.jpg

Guest Darwin Castillo

Lola, what else whould you be doing? What other dj's are playing that night? None. Just another reminder...

SAT 8/6

"I play two types of records," DJ Denny Tsettos says. "My oh-shit! records and my what-the-fuck? records. When you hear what-the-fuck? records, you're like, 'What is that? I've never heard it! It's incredible!' When you hear an oh-shit! record, you say, 'Oh my God, I haven't heard this in so long. I love this song!' Any DJ who knows how to rock a room will always incorporate the classics with the new."

Tsettos, now 33, started spinning professionally when he was 15 and his dad dropped him off at clubs with his boxes of records. After coming up through the New York house music scene with buddies like Erik Morillo and Danny Tenaglia, Tsettos landed two of his own radio shows -- one on WKTU, New York's dance station; the other (called "Dancefloor Essentials") on Sirius Radio, Channel 62.

This weekend, Tsettos will choose a few of the 10,000 or so albums he keeps at his New Jersey home ("I throw away about 1,000 records a month"), hop a plane, and fire up the digital turntable at Club Space (34 NE 11th St., Miami). "Space is one of the top nightclubs, not in the country but in the entire world," he says. "Only the cream of the crop get to play in that room. I'm flattered." -- Deirdra Funcheon

Do I have to say more???

Lola, what else whould you be doing? What other dj's are playing that night? None. Just another reminder...

well i have to work to pay my bills and stuff and well, saturday or sunday i have to come in to catch up from being away so long.. i'm hoping i can somehow manage to make it at some point.. trust me, denny rocked it at amika ;D

Guest Satan

dammit, i'll be outta town yet again!

havent had a chance to hear saleen's boy.

been practicing the name cheeetossssss, cheeetoesssss... ;D

cause im good like that.

hope he kills it, so we'll have back again.

peace

Guest defunes

Hey does anyone know if there's a password for this event? I usually get them on thursday but I just checked and nothing. I can finally make it till 11am so I'm not going to miss this!! See you there...how can I recognize somo Cjs?

"I play two types of records," DJ Denny Tsettos says. "My oh-shit! records and my what-the-fuck? records. When you hear what-the-fuck? records, you're like, 'What is that? I've never heard it! It's incredible!' When you hear an oh-shit! record, you say, 'Oh my God, I haven't heard this in so long. I love this song!' Any DJ who knows how to rock a room will always incorporate the classics with the new."

"Any DJ who knows how to rock a room will always incorporate the classics with the new"

I've said this same thing for years + The longer you've been doing it the better you are as a DJ !!! Expierence is the difference between a good (5/6yrs) and a great DJ (10+ yrs)

Saleen can we finally get a picture of me & Denny in front of a Denny's sign.... I need that for my personal star DJ collection! ;D