Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia! BACK AGAIN!

Guest marcvane

Guest marcvane

Awsome, Just IN! Danny Tenaglia (yes the legend), This Sunday @ Sundance @ Amika...... Its a nice change to see Danny taking a turn from the big clubs to give us all an intimate experience @ Amika ... It seems like Danny is a true Miami trooper giving it to us late on a Sunday Night....... Thanks Danny!

Did any of you have a dope Danny experience? Mine was his 25 year anniversarry @ Space... Its 7 am he came on the mike in a blacked out club, his shilouette in the shadows and asked us what WE wanted to hear. " Breaks?, Tribal?, Classics?, The club roared as he mentioned classics! His first track was Set It OFF!..... After that it was just love....

The good ol days!

Cant forget about the dopest dj duo in Miami, CUE and Stephan Luke.... They'll be getting things warmed up.....

Guest djjoncowan

best dt moment was definitely at groovejet... maybe 95 or 96 wmc - place packed to capacity, Danny rocking it hard core with carl cox, sasha, and geoff oakes(owner of renaissance) all dancing on the bar at the same time... classic 8)

Guest michael^heaven

Did any of you have a dope Danny experience?

4719Danny_PVD-med.jpg

4719Danny_PVD2-med.jpg

---Saturday, Nov.19th 1994 @ Simons. Woooosh!!!!!

(PVD was part of the same scan...kick-ass night also)

---He also slammed the MOS main room back in '96. Schweet!! ;)

Guest defunes

Ramon, damn I just heard Paul Louth, Ubercoolishe..some type of Minimal (this has nothing to do with the thread) it is amazing..can't wait to go next Friday to "Click beep boom"!!

Guest Darwin Castillo

Best night with Danny was when Space was supposdely closing their doors and he spun Frank Sinatra's my way. Not one dj ever done that making the crowd understand what he is trying to do. Playing music his way for the people. I must say everytime I hear that song it takes me back to that day! Thank Danny!

Guest teabag

DT's tourism cd helped me redifine my musical tastes.... is still one of my favorites......... Live performance at groovejet twisted record parties for wmc a time that stands on its own

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

best dt moment was definitely at groovejet... maybe 95 or 96 wmc - place packed to capacity, Danny rocking it hard core with carl cox, sasha, and geoff oakes(owner of renaissance) all dancing on the bar at the same time... classic 8)

Could not have said it better myself, these cat's just don't know, the vibe, the candle's, the bathtub's to piss in, Mr. Stallone having one"hell " of a time at his usual table, Trevor out front herding the cattle.

Tenaglia & Sasha at that place were out of control......

Danny's first couple of year's @SPACE for LABOR DAY were great but nothing like what went on at Groovejet.

Guest djjoncowan

Could not have said it better myself, these cat's just don't know, the vibe, the candle's, the bathtub's to piss in, Mr. Stallone having one"hell " of a time at his usual table, Trevor out front herding the cattle.

Tenaglia & Sasha at that place were out of control......

Danny's first couple of year's @SPACE for LABOR DAY were great but nothing like what went on at Groovejet.

the groovejet memories. miami has not and will never be the same since the loss of that amazing little venue. saw an interview recently where they asked sasha his favorite clubs all time. was pleased to see groovejet at number 4 behind shelly's, the hacienda, Aahz (orlando) and our very own gem, groovejet.. big props to the old simons flyer - any event with chris harshman was fucking sick. anyone know what happened to that guy? thanks for the memories ;D I have chills just thinking about those nights at those places...

chris harshman was fucking sick. anyone know what happened to that guy? thanks for the memories ;D I have chills just thinking about those nights at those places...

last news i heard which is over 5years old..

left g'ville for NY w/ keoki , dj'ed for a while and working for a record label/ distributor

Guest Roxybella1

Amika was out of hand last night....It was so much fun. Stephan, Cue, and Danny all did a great job. Sundance parties are awesome but it sucks when you have a morning job :-\...

Guest michael^heaven
big props to the old simons flyer

---More Simons memories w/flyers ;)....

http://www.enation.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=34772&start=0

- any event with chris harshman was fucking sick.

---Agreed!!thumb.gif

anyone know what happened to that guy?

---I asked the same question a while back...

http://www.cooljunkie.com/forums/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=11642

thanks for the memories ;D I have chills just thinking about those nights at those places...

---I see we're about the same age then. 8)