Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mansion sunday......

Guest tiltmiami

Guest tiltmiami

ad_logo.gif

back.jpg

Well we proved to you once again that we can throw a party, now why don’t you be part of this celebration every Sunday @ Mansion.

If you werent there you don’t know what you missed , it was a great party beautiful people everywhere and on top of it all the vibe was great so was the music.I was amazed how the dual worked out pretty well after all.

Please come and be my guest this Sunday @ Mansion as we do it again with some dirty filthy house music just like the way we love it

For more info contact me @ tiltmiami@hotmail.com or just pm me and I’ll def make sure to take care of you and your group

for list or tables please P-M me hope to see u there

tilt, i'm gonna help you out. No one takes you serious with your rediculos screen name, also why and try and tempt a clubber into going to Mansion when Dt is playing Amika? Either post the name or promote it differenly like "amika will be too $$$ and too packed come to Mansion for dj so and so"....

Guest tiltmiami

tilt, i'm gonna help you out. No one takes you serious with your rediculos screen name, also why and try and tempt a clubber into going to Mansion when Dt is playing Amika? Either post the name or promote it differenly like "amika will be too $$$ and too packed come to Mansion for dj so and so"....

Saleen y dont u come and hang with me at Mansion tomorrow

Guest Massimo1

That's exactly right. Why pay the more when you can have best for less. However, Mansion is the hottest club in town, and probably the country. There is never a bad night at Mansion...

Guest creativemafia

That is the most subjective statement i have ever heard.

to many great clubs in this city not to mention this country depending on what gets you off to say something like that.

but hey, as long as you believe in your mind that is all that matters. : )

Guest tiltmiami

also for the latinos we are hosting a Telemundo party as well tomorrow with a lot of celeb from the telemundo cahanel

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

Hmmm lets see.......

Mansion on a Sunday with Gabriel Fain and DJ Mood? ???

. . . . . . . OR . . . . . ..

Amika with Danny Tenaglia??

I say....... AMIKA ;D FINAL ANSWER

Mansion might be a fun party but no way in hell it will beat this sunday at Amika HANDS DOWN

Guest tiltmiami

Hmmm lets see.......

Mansion on a Sunday with Gabriel Fain and DJ Mood? ???

. . . . . . . OR . . . . . ..

Amika with Danny Tenaglia??

I say....... AMIKA ;D FINAL ANSWER

Mansion might be a fun party but no way in hell it will beat this sunday at Amika HANDS DOWN

[/quot

well we have a guest dj that some people will be glad that they came..... please be my guest and go to amika.... after 600 people that place will be packed that u wont be able to move..... call me when u leave amika and u are in the line for Mansion

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

call me when u leave amika and u are in the line for Mansion.....

Dont be waiting up for that call it'll def. be a while ;)

Guest tiltmiami

call me when u leave amika and u are in the line for Mansion.....

Dont be waiting up for that call it'll def. be a while ;)

dont worry

i'll wait

Guest ramon

why dont you do your own thing instead of even saying anythinga bout amika? ??? ??? ???

why would you promote for your competition?

good luck with your party.

Guest tiltmiami

^thank u...

I edited my post and Saleen made the remark about DT.... so i went and reposted the way i did

Guest thehammer

I cant believe you are the voice for this party on this messageboard. You should be embarrASSed! You clearly have a lot to learn. Maybe you should start by passing out flyers or something.

Guest teabag

I cant believe you are the voice for this party on this messageboard. You should be embarrASSed! You clearly have a lot to learn. Maybe you should start by passing out flyers or something.

Well he is promoting alright , but the wrong venue.... he is a great boost for Amika's night.

Guest tiltmiami

Assholes like u makes me sick...I'll do this u beat my numbers @ Mansion then i'll quit hows that....Y should i bash amika or Kristine... the girl first of all is a good friend of mine and second that is not our style of promoting...So there for if u think u know everything please feel free to call me and give me some classes...NOw is plenty of people around to pack all 3 nights on Sunday.... Good luck to everyone and have fun no matter where u choose to go to.....

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

Does everyone have your number I missed the memo? Don't worry 'the hammer' we'll call Tiltmiami together because I think Im suppose to call him as well with the fact that Im going to be waiting outside of Mansion to get in? ::)

Guest thehammer

Assholes like u makes me sick...I'll do this u beat my numbers @ Mansion then i'll quit hows that....Y should i bash amika or Kristine... the girl first of all is a good friend of mine and second that is not our style of promoting...So there for if u think u know everything please feel free to call me and give me some classes...NOw is plenty of people around to pack all 3 nights on Sunday.... Good luck to everyone and have fun no matter where u choose to go to.....

you start by saying "beat my numbers and i'll quit" and end with, "everyone have fun no matter where you go". You seem a bit confused about why you are doing this. I don't go out to "beat numbers", I go out to hear quality music at properly run parties. And since you asked...

Lesson #1 NEVER MENTION ANOTHER NIGHTCLUB, PROMOTER, DJ, LIGHTGUY, BARTENDER, BARBACK, SECURITY GUARD, BATHROOM ATTENTANT....(i think you get the idea) that isnt part of the event you are promoting.

and when i stated you should be handing out flyers, and stay away from message boards this will ensure that you will only be promoting the party that is printed on the flyer....see how easy!!

P.S. calling people "assholes" will almost guarantee they will not show up!...see you at amika :-* :o :-*