Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help me pick a logo for my photography - Branding & Identity

Between all the creative people on CJ, I am asking for your help.

I had a designer (a friend of mine) help me with logos for my photography business. The logo will go on my website, business cards (she is designing them also, after this), watermark, and any other stuff in the future. We sat down last week and talked about what I liked, and what image I wanted to project. She knows my type of worrk- Events, Nigthlife, Music, Commercial, Sports mainly. These are just some ideas she came up with and we will tweak them from here.

She told me she would throw some ideas together and get back to me, I think she did a great job . I am actually blown away at what she came up with in a few days.

After all the feedback from the from the first suggestions, my freind( deisgner) went back and did some changes and she came up with these.

This link will open up a PDF which is about 500k, with 10 logos on it.

http://www.ekreating.com/images/EK2.pdf

I really think she hit the nail on the head with most of these, and will most likely pick one and go with it, with a few changes if any.

What do you think? Your favorite, suggestions?

Thanks

Guest web_norah

i like simplicity, minimalistic stuff

so...

i liked the one that was 5th on the right hand side. (except that i'd add the word photography in very small print at the bottom). test that idea out and see if you like it.

(on the first link btw)

Guest Clauds

I asked the marketing team here at work what they thought and we all agreed on #2. But the font is a bit large. You may want to reduce its size.

I asked the marketing team here at work what they thought and we all agreed on #2. But the font is a bit large. You may want to reduce its size.

bwteen all the feedback from this board and another photography message board, I am leaning towards a combination of 2 and 7. I am thinking of putting the circle with the EK inside the camera like the front of the lens, and have that smaller logo next to the text of #2

Guest Clauds

bwteen all the feedback from this board and another photography message board, I am leaning towards a combination of 2 and 7. I am thinking of putting the circle with the EK inside the camera like the front of the lens, and have that smaller logo next to the text of #2

Great idea! My suggestion is keeping the text smaller just so it'll look nice and simple.