Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stupid Government.

Does anyone else realize how much the government publicizes the usage of ecstacy?

More and more people are interested in trying the drug, hell a friends mom even asked me to describe what its like and now she uses it too....

This is just another random thought I had, especially after reading on bluelight about the 40,000 pills two Monmouth students were caught with...

All that will come of this is an increase in prices...temporarily as more people jump in and there are less pills...shit wont stop coming through LA and JFK..who are they kiddding? Dumb government also thinks Ecstacy costs 30 bucks a hit....

and that Whitman lady is out of her mind..E = Coke = Heroin....ummm....the severity of Ecstacy usage is not even CLOSE to the usage of Coke...ill dig up the numbers on this later.

VJ

this is total bullshit. the govt thinks that E is a dangerous drug, one pill is $30 and it lasts 6-8 hrs. 6-8 hrs???!!!!???!!!if i roll my balls off on decent pills, it will be a good roll for about 3-4 hrs, an this is on 2 or more. news on tv will show a stupid slut rollin for the 1st time in her life. she was burning her arm with a cig sayin "that feel sooooo goooood." this is how e gets a bad name. so what? theres a better chance of me purposley burning my arm with a cig when im drunk rather than rollin

There was a big DEA meeting here in DC, actually, Virginia a few days ago. THey were all preaching about the dangers of E and wanting to curtail its use (abuse?) now. Its funny, the one DEA official talking was holding up a big bag of E during one point and I was wondering what happens to all that E. I wonder if all the DEA officials get together for a little goverment rave afterwards.

------------------

"...I'm going to show them a world, without you. A world without rules and

controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible.

Where we go from there is the choice I leave to you." -THE MATRIX

Well, my friends were smoking and talking to a cool cop in town (never thought you'd hear that, huh?) and the cop said that when they confiscate herb from people, the prosecutor keeps it and then burns it all in an incinerator. I would imagine a similar fate awaits confiscated pills.

On an off-topic note, I was reading the latest High Times yesterday and there was a piece on Al Gore and his weed usage. His best pal from the 70's claims that Al and he used to smoke pot daily for years. The dude would hook Al up with nice, laced bud from the W. Coast and they would smoke and talk about their future. Meanwhile, Al denies ever being a "regular" user and says that he outgrew those childish things. "I think drawing a hard line against marijuana use is the right thing to do," Al Gore.

After reading this article, I have decided not to vote for Mr. Gore. Instead, I will be casting my vote for Mr. Nader (also featured in High Times.) His stanceon drugs is that they should be legalized and the illegal war on drugs ended. He doesn't see how they can claim two substances to be legal and others not. In fact, he feels that caffeine is actually one of the most dangerous drugs on the planet. Pick up the High Times, very interesting reading. (Sorry about posting political views, not sure if it is kosher or not.)

------------------

Mushrooms... how to see god, be god, and make god obsolete while listening to Pink Floyd