Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hello to all.

Guest Pablo F

Guest Pablo F

After a couple of years of living and playing here (and of course reading the great postings on this site) I have decided to actually post something. Actually, my manager kind of pushed me to do it..lol.. I am an up and coming DJ/producer originally from NY but who always had a Miami sound. A couple of years ago I figured it was time to move.

I never posted cause to be honest with you; some of you guys can be a bit brutal.. But I figured it was time I said hello and started to formally get to know you guys. Anyway, Hi and see you around town.

Regards

Pablo

Guest swank

After a couple of years of living and playing here (and of course reading the great postings on this site) I have decided to actually post something. Actually, my manager kind of pushed me to do it..lol.. I am an up and coming DJ/producer originally from NY but who always had a Miami sound. A couple of years ago I figured it was time to move.

I never posted cause to be honest with you; some of you guys can be a bit brutal.. But I figured it was time I said hello and started to formally get to know you guys. Anyway, Hi and see you around town.

Regards

Pablo

YES! they can be brutal but....like NYC,

"If you can make it here...you can make it anywhere!"

Welcome!

8)

Guest swank

Ive been holding on to that idea.. I love it here and I plan to make it.. Thank you very much Swank.

P

no problem...

what kind of music do you produce or spin? Do you have a mix that you can post?

Guest Cosmigonon

Bienvenido Pablo. If people tell you constructive criticismn, it's ok, if they're just being assholes, then just don't pay attention... 8)

Guest Pablo F

Thank you all....

Im in the middle of putting together my website. As soon as it is done I will post a link so that you can download mixes. I spin House and Tribal with just a touch of Progressive. It all really depends the mood im in..

P

Guest DARKSIDE

Welcome Pablo

Nice to see on CJ Miami, your are officially becoming more and more one of us. All you need now is a guayabera and a cuban cigar! The tan you already have....lol.

Guest EddieAlexander

where do they place house in which crowds actually go for the music? other than crobar and space?

Guest swank

where do they place house in which crowds actually go for the music? other than crobar and space?

Ambient House?

Chill House?

Minimalist House?

Deep House?

Tribal House?

Progressive House?

Many clubs play house bordering on techno sometimes even trancy. It all depends on the vibe you are looking for...

Guest Justin Johnson

Welcome Pablo! I'm also an NYC transplant. ;)

If you ever went shopping for records at Satellite, I probably helped you pick out some stuff. LOL

Hope to see you around soon. 8)