Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Birthday EVER!!!!

CrzyC1414779017

Ok this was absoluely the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!

For helping me celebrate the 2nd anniversary of my 29th birthday, Ginormous thank yous go to...

Darren (Spankmeister) for flying down for a surprise birthday visit and extravagant accomodations!!! You are the best EVER and I cant wait for you to move down in a few weeks!!! :-*

Lee and Lula for the plotting, planning and keeping Darrens arrival top secret for over a month!!! For inviting so many of our friends and putting up with my asking questions...ANNND for the yummy Scorch cake...TO DIE FOR!!! You guys are the best friends I have EVER had!!! :-*

Ardis for planning the party with my girls and the "too cute" flyer. I wish you could have been there!!! You were missed.

Shawn Rudnick for helping with the party, the bottle of champagne and keeping the tunes flowing. ;D

Berta for helping Darren. ;)

Shannon (the other white girl) for "bringing da goods". Yummmmmy!!!!

To everyone that showed up...Thank you for being a part of my celebration. It would not have been as special f I wasnt able to share it with my friends.

I love you guys!

:-* :-* :-*

Guest Electric Eel

the whole party was my idea....

your welcome

haha, good one, now STFU

ok ok ok, not the WHOLE party but the idea that you guys should stop taking your friend carissa for granted and do something special for her was def my idea.

lol, hmm, doubt it

plus, Carisa likes it when we take her for granted, she feels special.

Nick, your boy Tsettos was at my bday party...where were you? I expected to see you two attached at the hip. :P

PS...The initial idea of Amika was Shawns. Lee, Lula and Ardis did allt he planning. ;)

I sent him there just for you

How did I know you were going to say something like that. :P

lol, I didn't go out, I was gonna have a rough sat night so friday I took it easy.... But i stand by what i said, the whole party was my idea... Well I wanted a hotel room and hookers and having a nitrious tank to huff off of with trip hop playing with strobe lights and some baby oil... Lee changed the plans slightly..

lol, I didn't go out, I was gonna have a rough sat night so friday I took it easy.... But i stand by what i said, the whole party was my idea... Well I wanted a hotel room and hookers and having a nitrious tank to huff off of with trip hop playing with strobe lights and some baby oil... Lee changed the plans slightly..

LOL! You are such a stud. :P

Guest Electric Eel

Nick, your boy Tsettos was at my bday party...where were you? I expected to see you two attached at the hip. :P

PS...The initial idea of Amika was Shawns. Lee, Lula and Ardis did allt he planning. ;)

I sent him there just for you

How did I know you were going to say something like that. :P

Yeah, it was Carisa's bday not yours so I had to switch it up a bit, i'll keep that in mind though :P

Guest Clauds

I'm so glad you had the best birthday ever Carisa. You truly derserve that and so much more. I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it but I was actually out of the country :-\ I hope we can all hang out again soon <3 ya! :-*

Guest lulamishka

Ok this was absoluely the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!

For helping me celebrate the 2nd anniversary of my 29th birthday, Ginormous thank yous go to...

Lee and Lula for the plotting, planning and keeping Darrens arrival top secret for over a month!!! For inviting so many of our friends and putting up with my asking questions...ANNND for the yummy Scorch cake...TO DIE FOR!!! You guys are the best friends I have EVER had!!! :-*

:-* It was my pleasure.

Guest avenue33

Damn! How did I miss this thread? I had all the intentions on going and ended up getting sick. I'm sooooo happy to hear you had a great time. Love you to death, you deserve it!!! I was very happy to be a part of your happy day!! ;D

xoxoxoxoxoxox

Guest JMT

also, special thanks to the amika door staff for working me and my crew in without too much of hassle. they questioned what party i was with but it was getting busy by the time i got there so ill forgive them. 8)

Guest Electric Eel

Damn! How did I miss this thread? I had all the intentions on going and ended up getting sick. I'm sooooo happy to hear you had a great time. Love you to death, you deserve it!!! I was very happy to be a part of your happy day!! ;D

xoxoxoxoxoxox

Hope you are feeling better! I was lost without you, lol. Thank you so much for putting together that great evite, it was too cute.

xoxoxo