Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I would like to thank ....(Dirty Vegas Sunday @ Mansion)

Guest djnikolas

Guest djnikolas

the whole Mansion promotions staff and in particular Gabriel Fain and Mood for sharing the decks with me last sunday and every sunday from now and on. Last sunday (even with hard competition) from other clubs we had a great packed night full of locals , turists and beatiful girls. Thanks to Bruno (tiltmiami) for the support and for the drinks !!

Now we have the pleassure to invite you this sunday to a special night with super star Dj Paul Harris from Dirty Vegas...

hope to see you all there !!!

more surprise Djs t.b.a.

posterhorizontal.jpg

Guest tiltmiami

i hope to see a lot of guys in this event

i bet u do ::)

Bro now vc esta pissing me off, Primeiramente a minha noite no domingon esta muito muito bem thank u very much,agora se voce nao suporta a noite ou o clube DONT HATE IT at.... u live in west bum fuck... voce numca veio a minha noit para comessa a fazerr comentarios assim.....LOL para ne Diogo

Bro now vc esta pissing me off, Primeiramente a minha noite no domingon esta muito muito bem thank u very much,agora se voce nao suporta a noite ou o clube DONT HATE IT at.... u live in west bum fuck... voce numca veio a minha noit para comessa a fazerr comentarios assim.....LOL para ne Diogo

plz lay off ur pills b4 u open ur mouth...many of us have lived in south beach, don't matter where i live to say what one's party or not, ur NEW to sobe bro, plz get off ur high horse(my previous post was not intended towards ur promotions)..eu ate falei pra vc boa sorte antes qd vc estava comecando nesse lugar...se vc ler o que eu quiz dizer vc vai ver que eu nao quiz nada a dizer com a porra da boate cara

Guest tiltmiami

jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

i am drnk right now on some Brahmas i mean 3 6 packs already so nao liga o que eu falo

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

justbefaboulous who are u.....where do u promote.....

I don't promote and if I did would that make me 'cooler'? Don't think so...

Guest djnikolas

there is nothing wrong Bruno .. u doing good ... and HONESTLY Fabolous is maybe LITERALLY a good girl .COM . NET / USA .. she knows what I mean .. ;D and she is way more than a friend for me .. lots of respect ..she is cool as fuck .. she knows about music maybe more than some people in the biz and la quiero mucho !!! ;)

Guest rollyp66

i wanna find out ur problem with my night

I suggest you leave her alone Bruno... She doesn't promote she goes out for the love of the music and the people. She is truely a good person and deserves a little respect. Honestly you always think people are out to get you are something... I told you this in person not too long ago... Don't take things so personally..it's not that serious

Guest tiltmiami

ok since she is so cool like everyone say..... i would like to meet hyer and Pod stop with trying to make trouble on the board LOL ;D

Guest djnikolas

ohh sorry .. thanks to you too Gerald ... lol ;)

and Turbo ;D ..

Anytime man.

hope to c u this thursday at mansion also !! ;)

Guest djnikolas

hey popozudo hope u r in town for this weekend .. it would be cool to have u in one of my gigs !!

c u

Guest tiltmiami

Dude, it's not my fault you're too drunk to realize you're at the airport and not the beach.

how did u hear about this one