Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Zorro

bxbomb

I took Zorro last Friday. Let me tell you, best I have had. It took about 45mins to kick in, but well worth the wait! I was feeling it about 1:30am and it lasted till 7:00am! I was up for a total of 32 hours. Only down side is that I had a major headache afterwards, but well worth it! Give it a try if you can. Only bad thing is they are hard to get. Luckily I just happen to come accross it

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

Yep I took it too... real trippy =) words can not describe what my friends went through haha.. This E contains MDA. MDA is the stronger relative of MDMA (ecstasy), causing a longer, more speedy roll with visual hallucinations

also EZ Test Result: myscline and mda not lcd or any other substance.

Read the previous post about it. It's called "Z's".

hehe I got my hands on these~ I am saving some for special occasions wink.gif

I took these the other night at Exit. These were some of the strongest pills I have ever takin. I didn't really like them though. They contain MDA which causes a speedy roll with visual hallucinations. They came in waves which I didn't really like cause i was takin 1/2's the whole night and it was just up and down, up and down. After a while my body couldn't take it no more.. but I ended up staying up for about 30 hrs. I would def. try them out, all my friends loved them but there not my kind of pill.

ok, so my friends took these pills last nite - i couldn't cause i was sick to my stomach . . . we went to the tunnel and just SAT there. no one was motivated to do anything. my bf kept saying he felt like he was on shrooms, cause he was all laughy and giggly at everything. my best friend threw up. her bf was just acting retarded as usual, lol.

another group of my friends took these pills at limelight on friday nite - out of a group of 10 people, 9 threw up. They were all totally unable to move - one told me "brandie, if limelight had been set on fire, none of us would even have been able to get up to get out . .."

but everyone said they were really intense pills, almost like shrooms, didn't feel too much like e . . . really hallucinagenic.

so i'd say try them - just not at a club if you're a run-around-all-nite person like i am . . . sitting there doing nothing was just the worst. frown.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

I got them for my guy friends and drop them at some hotel. Well good thing I tried them out b4 I took them at a club.. it would have been.. b..a..d....

Brandie, same thing happened to my friends too.. who took 2 tabs each.. most threw up (haha.. I felt sorry for the people who had to clean the place up. Just thanking god I didn't have to..)

It was their 2nd time.. and my ??? well lets just say I've been using them for awhile.

I guess just cause I didn't take 2 tabs.. I didn't hallucinate like CrAZy like they did.. seeing worms all over, color changes, looking at the mirror and thinking they saw themselves dead etc. Kept on telling me it felt like taking shrooms.

They luved it (took it at a secure place)... but my friends who took it at a club hated them. Go figure~!

Yep definately try them =)

Tomochan