Clubplanet Nightlife Community

never saw anything popping, zorros good or no?

joeysboo

i got a few zooros and want to know how it will affect me. i heard zorros are real strong and make u see stuff. i've never done no shyt like that so i am sceptical, is it better then regular rolling. i've rolled on tom and jerrys, rolls royce mitsubishis bluejays euros stardusts

are zorros similar to any of these??

I took Zorro's a few times. My first time was pretty good. They are very strong, so if you aren't used to E or you will problably have a big reaction. I took one and I was up for 32 hours straight! Good roll though. Made me extremely happy, but I didn't have any hallucinations. Had a really big headache the next day though. Well worth it though! If you have the chance to try it you really should!

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

i don't think that u have anything to worry about w/ Z. Yeh it is a strong roll but not that strong. I took them and it kept me up for a long time and I was seeing things but u can handle it. They bring u up and down all night long. Good roll imo.

Have fun

Def. a strong pill and well worth your money, but I didn't really care for them. They are made of MDA which causes u to hallucinate, (I'm not an Acid or Shrooms fan ) it comes in waves which makes u go up and down, up and down. It kept me up for 30hrs and when I woke up the next day, I had the biggest headace and felt like shit. I would def. try these out cause it was an experience like I never had before!