Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MDMA

Guest mursa

Eat Big Macs everyday and it will also cause you problems.

actually a double whopper with cheese is the worst in all fast food hamburgers w/ 1200 calories, 60g of fat, 300g of carbs...add large fries and a soda, ur looking at 2000 calories, over 800g of fat...

:o

Check out what a "Grand Slam Breakfast" from Denny's has....I was shocked to find out how much fat and calories were in that.

healthy living dot com article about "8 foods u should avoid"

This belt-buster breakfast (2 eggs, 2 sausage links, 2 strips of bacon, and 2 pancakes) may seem like a great deal to your wallet, but it's no bargain for your heart. It'll sock you with three-quarters of a day's total fat (50 grams) and saturated fat (14 grams), nearly a full day's sodium (2,240 mg), one-and-a-half day's cholerserol (460 mg) - and 800 calories. If you're craving a hearty breakfast, try Denny's Slim Slam instead. It slashes the calories to 600, the fat to 12 grams, the saturated fat to 3 grams, and the cholesterol to a mere 35mg

Bro..you sure have become a health nut as of late ......... first the gym , now your a nutritionist ........

i expect you to look like this whenever i see ya

vert.little.jpg

Eat Big Macs everyday and it will also cause you problems.

actually a double whopper with cheese is the worst in all fast food hamburgers w/ 1200 calories, 60g of fat, 300g of carbs...add large fries and a soda, ur looking at 2000 calories, over 800g of fat...

:o

Check out what a "Grand Slam Breakfast" from Denny's has....I was shocked to find out how much fat and calories were in that.

healthy living dot com article about "8 foods u should avoid"

This belt-buster breakfast (2 eggs, 2 sausage links, 2 strips of bacon, and 2 pancakes) may seem like a great deal to your wallet, but it's no bargain for your heart. It'll sock you with three-quarters of a day's total fat (50 grams) and saturated fat (14 grams), nearly a full day's sodium (2,240 mg), one-and-a-half day's cholerserol (460 mg) - and 800 calories. If you're craving a hearty breakfast, try Denny's Slim Slam instead. It slashes the calories to 600, the fat to 12 grams, the saturated fat to 3 grams, and the cholesterol to a mere 35mg

Bro..you sure have become a health nut as of late ......... first the gym , now your a nutritionist ........

i expect you to look like this whenever i see ya

vert.little.jpg

haha nah im not a health nut...but i dont eat fast food anymore that's for sure, if im not home i tend to eat at subway...oven roasted chicken breast is my friend.

How you doing w/ ur workout routine? I only got to work out one day out of this week, been waking up super early working all week long and doing research for work late at night just been killing me.

Have you moved up to 5 plates yet? :P