Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HIP HOP CLUBS - SoBeach

BobbyTrendy

All right, i've been out of it for a while now, but i have some friends in town from NYC looking for hip-hop venues this weekend... and I want to steer them to something good because i'm going with them on Saturday night (LOL) ;D

Does Crobar still have the hip/hop format on Thursdays?

Mansion - any good hip-hop night?

Amika - don't they do hip-hop upstairs??

Space - does it still have hip-hop on Saturday?

What about Opium Garden and Nikki Beach???

Is it still most clubs south of 6th have hip-hop?

I know Fat Tuesdays has hip hop on the beach and the space formerly held by Red (cuz I've been there) - anyone know the name of that place?

Any info is highly appreciated. And no, I'm not sending them to Club Deep guys.. LMAO

Guest web_norah

dude i hear all places in Sobe have some sort of hip hop thing going on with some obvious exceptions, Amika, Mynt, Mansion.

send them to Prive, i think they do hip hop Saturdays. i have friends from here who were just there this past weekend.

Guest Devilicious

All right, i've been out of it for a while now, but i have some friends in town from NYC looking for hip-hop venues this weekend... and I want to steer them to something good because i'm going with them on Saturday night (LOL) ;D

Does Crobar still have the hip/hop format on Thursdays?

Mansion - any good hip-hop night?

Amika - don't they do hip-hop upstairs??

Space - does it still have hip-hop on Saturday?

What about Opium Garden and Nikki Beach???

I know Fat Tuesdays has hip hop on the beach and the space formerly held by Red (cuz I've been there) - anyone know the name of that place?

Any info is highly appreciated. And no, I'm not sending them to Club Deep guys.. LMAO

Whew that's a lot of questions! lol

Thursdays Crobar has hip hop downstairs and house upstairs, with some GREAT local djs in the little room up top.

Saturdays almost everything does have some hiphop... even mynt, amika, etc. I would suggest going with your favorite venues, be it crobar, space, whatever. state has been known as a hip hop club for awhile now.

Mansion is a good place to get diverse music and the total club experience. I believe there is hip hop in the front room and house in the main.... this would be my reccomendation. Out of towners tend to LOVE mansion.

Have fun whatever you do! :)

Guest durrtylexx

If I were to go to a hip hop club, I'd go to Prive, Crobar (upstairs) or Amika. thats it.

stay away from Fat Tuesdays, thats ghetttooooooo land.. :-X

Guest LeVeL

me being the Hip Hop Lover that I am I will recommend

Nocturnal On Fridays for Craze

Saturdays you have Prive which I highly recommend

Also there is Pearl and Nikki Beach on Friday. 8)

Guest rollyp66

Lola... Crobar has Hip-Hop in the mainroom on thurs with DJ Irie from the Heat, house upstairs with Gabriel Fain in the VIp, Diaga & Parantula in the Ultra VIP

Fridays Mark Leventhal in the VIP

Sat- Radamas brings it in the VIP

You know I'll take care of tehm if you send them my way..

Guest trauma

Space is starting a hip-hop night on Fridays, beginning this Friday.

Yeah, good luck getting in on that though. Isn't Missy Elliott performing there this Friday?

Guest Devilicious

BED is good for hip hop on Mondays. Rough day, I know, but it's a great party, I don't know about Saturdays

Guest Electric Eel

If I were you i'd skip all of these above. Go to a bigger club like the others on here mentioned.

If I were you i'd skip all of these above. Go to a bigger club like the others on here mentioned.

Yeah i was thinking that. They definately are doing Crobar on Thurday night... I think Friday night they want to do Prive... and Saturday we are going to club hop... and Sunday we're going to Tootsies :o :o :o :o :o :o

ROLLY - I'm getting the # of guests - actually you met my buddie Adam (Spragga on CP) when we went to crobar a few months ago... Anything you can do for me is appreciated ;)

Yeah i was thinking that. They definately are doing Crobar on Thurday night... I think Friday night they want to do Prive... and Saturday we are going to club hop... and Sunday we're going to Tootsies :o :o :o :o :o :o

ROLLY - I'm getting the # of guests - actually you met my buddie Adam (Spragga on CP) when we went to crobar a few months ago... Anything you can do for me is appreciated ;)

Lola, keep me updated. I talked to Adam today during lunch and i want to meet up with you guys. Not like last time when i went antisocial on everyone...

Lola, keep me updated. I talked to Adam today during lunch and i want to meet up with you guys. Not like last time when i went antisocial on everyone...

I can only go out on Saturday night since i work late friday, then work on saturday.. I'm off at 9pm.. so i won't be getting to SoBe until late on Saturday after work.. Plan for saturday is probably BED then wherever. I've gotta double check with my friend that works at BED if its an okay party on saturday. LOL

Will do chica ;)

I can only go out on Saturday night since i work late friday, then work on saturday.. I'm off at 9pm.. so i won't be getting to SoBe until late on Saturday after work.. Plan for saturday is probably BED then wherever. I've gotta double check with my friend that works at BED if its an okay party on saturday. LOL

Will do chica ;)

Pimp. He mentioned swinging by Space for afterhours Sat. and that he'd let me know. Gotta see what my friends from NYC are gonna do on friday since i can't get the day off to go snorkeling with them in the keys. >:( I might head down after work....

Guest Cosmigonon

I used to go to hip hop clubs until the whole XXXXXLLL ghetto fashion starting coming out, none of my shirts are 10XL so i cant compete wit dem

Wao, that was actually funny, LMAO!!! ;D

Guest swank

And thank you all for not turning this thread into a bash hip-hop thread but instead offering your suggestions.

I'm highly impressed and sincerely thank you :-*

WERD! ;)