Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My free flyer is ready for viewing..

V. Barbarino

Guest Cosmigonon

Their are 3 others but I let my girl who is our contact pick it, but this was my pick as well. I'm extremly happy with all of them and so is Denny. The flyers the club does are really bad so these are a million times better. It's not really a flyer driven party, but for US promotions I decided to do a flyer so clubs in the US know we are playing all over the world.. I'm very thankful of Erick and his boys and would certainly use them again!!! I'm gonna ask pod to host the other 3 so you guys can pick...

A good party is not in the notoriety of the djs name or in the flyer, it's in the music and in our house their is ONLY HOUSE MUSIC!

CoSMiGoNóN....still don't get it do you?

Explain to me how is it that having different opinions about the flyers than them is insulting them????? ::)

no time for this now...if you don't get it yet, maybe we will meet one day and I can explain it to you.

let's drop it unless you really need the answer....cuz if you really do....I will take the time tomorrow.

right now....it's party time! ;D

Yeah, yeah, yeah, "you still don't get it", bla, bla, bla, "I don't have the tiem to explain", bla, bla, bla.

The truth is you wrote your post out of rage, called us all fuckin haters with no reason at all, and you're looking for ways to justify yourself when it is already too late.

Next time I suggest you count to ten and THEN write what you want.

Cos,

I have given you the opportunity to drop the subject and move on to more interesting topics of conversation...but like some of the other children who frequent message boards you choose to still want to have the last word.

"A guilty conscience has no accuser" only those who are guilty of replying in a rude and condescending manner should be affected by whatever I posted.

After showing almost 3900 posts on this board and qualifying as a "cooljunkie" I am surprised that you continue to pose such questions concerning this thread. Please go back to the fourth post on this thread where Saleen clearly explains that "he, along with his girl and Denny have picked the flyer that they will use for this project" and then continue to scroll as the same few express their opinion with absolutely no regard for anyone elses opinion.

I do not have to justify myself to anyone on this board because I have never given anyone the reason to have to worry about what I post. please do not be swayed by the number of posts under the name "swank"...this is not my first message board experience.

I will never count to anything when it comes to posting towards ignorance...my post was not out of rage but rather out of a lack of patience for some of the peeps manners on this board.

Please remember that the reason for this board is the scene and the music...let's try to leave the drama elsewhere and concentrate on bringing the information to the people who ask for it.

I'm done with this topic... ;)

You sure write a lot, but you still fail to answer my question...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their are 3 others but I let my girl who is our contact pick it, but this was my pick as well. I'm extremly happy with all of them and so is Denny. The flyers the club does are really bad so these are a million times better. It's not really a flyer driven party, but for US promotions I decided to do a flyer so clubs in the US know we are playing all over the world.. I'm very thankful of Erick and his boys and would certainly use them again!!! I'm gonna ask pod to host the other 3 so you guys can pick...

A good party is not in the notoriety of the djs name or in the flyer, it's in the music and in our house their is ONLY HOUSE MUSIC!

CoSMiGoNóN....still don't get it do you?

Explain to me how is it that having different opinions about the flyers than them is insulting them????? ::)

no time for this now...if you don't get it yet, maybe we will meet one day and I can explain it to you.

let's drop it unless you really need the answer....cuz if you really do....I will take the time tomorrow.

right now....it's party time! ;D

Yeah, yeah, yeah, "you still don't get it", bla, bla, bla, "I don't have the tiem to explain", bla, bla, bla.

The truth is you wrote your post out of rage, called us all fuckin haters with no reason at all, and you're looking for ways to justify yourself when it is already too late.

Next time I suggest you count to ten and THEN write what you want.

Cos,

I have given you the opportunity to drop the subject and move on to more interesting topics of conversation...but like some of the other children who frequent message boards you choose to still want to have the last word.

"A guilty conscience has no accuser" only those who are guilty of replying in a rude and condescending manner should be affected by whatever I posted.

After showing almost 3900 posts on this board and qualifying as a "cooljunkie" I am surprised that you continue to pose such questions concerning this thread. Please go back to the fourth post on this thread where Saleen clearly explains that "he, along with his girl and Denny have picked the flyer that they will use for this project" and then continue to scroll as the same few express their opinion with absolutely no regard for anyone elses opinion.

I do not have to justify myself to anyone on this board because I have never given anyone the reason to have to worry about what I post. please do not be swayed by the number of posts under the name "swank"...this is not my first message board experience.

I will never count to anything when it comes to posting towards ignorance...my post was not out of rage but rather out of a lack of patience for some of the peeps manners on this board.

Please remember that the reason for this board is the scene and the music...let's try to leave the drama elsewhere and concentrate on bringing the information to the people who ask for it.

I'm done with this topic... ;)

You sure write a lot, but you still fail to answer my question...

get on aim, need to speak to u asap

Guest swank

I-T I-S N-O-T T-H-E D-I-F-F-E-R-E-N-C-E O-F O-P-I-N-I-O-N T-H-A-T I-S- I-N-S-U-L-T-I-N-G...

I-T I-S T-H-E W-A-Y I-N W-H-I-C-H Y-O-U E-X-P-R-E-S-S T-H-A-T O-P-I-N-I-O-N

Is that any clearer ??? Because clearer than that would slap you in the face *nodding in utter surprise* sheesh

Guest Cosmigonon

I-T I-S N-O-T T-H-E D-I-F-F-E-R-E-N-C-E O-F O-P-I-N-I-O-N T-H-A-T I-S- I-N-S-U-L-T-I-N-G...

Is that any clearer ??? Because clearer than that would slap you in the face *nodding in utter surprise* sheesh

I thougt you were done with this. I don't see any insulting anywhere, just a difference of opinion, that's obviously what offended you...

that's the new cool caps lock style almost as bad as the AoL 18 Yr Old StyLE<---hint...