Clubplanet Nightlife Community

40 Year Old Virgin review

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

Go see this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Fucking hilarious from beginning to end, Steve Carell blow's his performance in Anchorman out of the water with this movie.

Quick breakdown on movie.

Bicycle's, Expensive collectable's, Goofy friend's, lot's of foul language, Al-Qaeda reference's with indian employee's, painful Chest hair waxing,Virginity explotation,sleeping with a grandma, pot smoke, a girl driving Andy home for sex after 50 shot's of booze, a cock hungry boss who look's like she is 80, etc.

I didn't think anything could be funnier than Wedding Crasher's, but this movie take's the cake.

Guest Cosmigonon

it was funny. i liked wedding crashers a lot more though........

Please Bling, these movie makes Wedding Crashers look like a turd...

it was funny. i liked wedding crashers a lot more though........

Please Bling, these movie makes Wedding Crashers look like a turd...

it wasnt thatttttt good lol..

im waiting for a good drama this yr has sucked ass for movies

cept for batman, star wars and cinderella man there really hasnt been much to sing about...

Guest web_norah

Blingy, you need to try and go see more independent distributed films, there is good stuff out there, you just gotta go find it.

i posted a review about a film called the Edukators.

Secuestro Express has a very good sound to it, i saw the trailer and am going to see it.

Guest kcariaga

I have heard nothing, but good stuff about this movie. I really want to see it this weekend!

OK- I finally watched the movie. It was hilarious. You have to see it.

;D

Guest Devilicious

This movie was one of the best comedies I've seen, maybe the best to come out since Old School. Hilarious start to finish, not just a couple of funny scenes. It's a bit of a stretch, but if you go with it you're sure to have some laughs.

A-

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest durrtylexx

movie is really funny...loved it and the indian guy was hilarious....

give it a solid A

lol

we're not invited to the party cause you think we're al qaeda lmao..

Guest donatelladarko

I saw it in the movie theaters and didnt really like it but everyone wouldnt stop going on about how great it was, so i rented it a few days ago and I still didnt really like it...it had its funny moments, but it was more sad than anything...I couldnt really buy Steve Carrell as the 40 year old virgin and him being such a nice guy...he's hilarious in the office, but i ddint really think that this role was suited towards him....it was really just kind of depressing...the chest waxing scene was pretty funny, though

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cosmigonon

movie is really funny...loved it and the indian guy was hilarious....

give it a solid A

lol

we're not invited to the party cause you think we're al qaeda lmao..

Damn, I just couldn't understand anything of what he was saying. I miss the subtitles... :'(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xbbdc

i finally saw this movie a couple days ago and i thought from the previews it was going to be cheesy but WOW this shit is really hilarious...

begining of the movie with his massive hard-on, guys definitely know that shit is the truth and it was just funny they put that in.. quote from joblo.com - reviewing the wedding crashers in their top 10 of 2005

Along with THE 40-YEAR OLD VIRGIN, this film brought back the R-rated comedy with mucho might, and I for one, was damn happy to see it back.

• 2 weeks later...