Clubplanet Nightlife Community

(REVIEW)GREAT Saturday(NOC,SPACE) NIGHT MET COOL CJUNKIES !!!

Guest Untouchablepurple

Guest Untouchablepurple

I just got back from partying all night long .. today was a good day for NOC and SPACE and it was obviously because of PVD which was a great SET, I heard him for 1 hr and let me tell you his music is something else =)Very happy to have heard him again.

Nocturnal

DIAGA: every week you keep impressing me .. you are really BEST NEW UPCOMING DJ =) but me and durtylex were talking and i mention it to him.. how great of DJ you are !

By the way It was nice Meeting SEBASTIAN, DURTYLEX, ERICA C ( nice talk by the way DLEX and ERICA ) and joebodious if thats how you spell it !! TURBO loves my drink tickets lol I got mad love for you. COSMIGONON, What about my boy break dancing on the roof that was crazy huh ? lol Good to see you.

SPACE :

Havent seen it this packed in a while, I got there at 10 and the line was pretty long and it stayed like that all night long till 730 and probably when i get there ( cause i came home to change my shoes into more comfortable ones =) there still a line.

Like I said before PVD was pretty Interesting and the music was out of control didnt recognize that many tracks but they were still pretty good, Went to the patio and didnt recognize the DJ, but he was doing his thing lol

Pod, I think you were the first one at space lol and for the first time i saw you sober at like 530am I was amazed !

anyways Im glad i met some new junkies and hope to see more of you guys when i get to space in a lil

Till then cheers !!

P.s I caught a pic of PVD when he was leaving I swear its him =)

Photo_082105_001.jpg

Guest kcariaga

It was a lot of fun at Noc. The place was packed and REALLY HOT!!!! How did I not meet you Untouchablepurple?? ???

Next time.....

Guest slamminshaun

I'm officially broken from last night. I haven't partied that hard in a while. Edgar opened things up nicely....he played some dirty, electro house which the crowd ate up as did I.

I don't think PVD came on until around 3am. By then I was pretty much toast anyway. I didn't recognize most of what PVD was playing which is all the better to me. I'm glad he stayed away from the "cheese". I honestly got lost in his set....i mean, lost in a good way. That guy was killin me with the energy in his set.

Max Graham on the patio? Eh, wasn't feelin' it. I honestly was expecting more out of the guy. I did get to see some familiar faces like Trouble (sorry babe, I couldn't find you after I found my friends), JMT (said hi, and dipped on me...thanks jerk..haha), and Andrew Chibale (where's the bathroom?)....but also got to meet ~T~ finally. :-* Much cuter in person I might add....

That drive home SUCKED royally, but it was well worth it. Great times, great music, great memories.

Guest JMT

space on sat:

first off, props to Edgar for a kick ass opening set. i got inside at about 1:30 with no delays and the place was filling up quickly.

as for pvd, yes he came on at 3 and played a very energetic set. i didnt know many tracks, but it sounded good. not the best ive heard of him but not bad. the place was rocking. i give the set a 6.5 out of 10 mainly bc he did not play one single classic pvd production. when you go see billy joel, you expect to hear "piano man". if you ever went to see zepplin, you want to hear "stairway". same goes for djs.

i checked out max on the patio for a bit afterward, but the sun was already up, i had no shades and i wasnt feeling it too much, plus i could hardly stand by that point.

btw, i need to start wearing earplugs, i dont recall my ears ever ringing from space as bad as they are now. its too loud.

hey slammer, did you ever get off the platform? i spent the majority of the night congregating with some peeps by the left bar. i slowly migrated within the crowd toward the middle later on. by that point i was pretty loaded. i cant believe you drove back.

Guest Seb

By the way It was nice Meeting SEBASTIAN, DURTYLEX, ERICA C ( nice talk by the way DLEX and ERICA ) and joebodious if thats how you spell it !! TURBO loves my drink tickets lol I got mad love for you. COSMIGONON, What about my boy break dancing on the roof that was crazy huh ? lol Good to see you.

Good to meet you too 8)

Guest ericac

Good to meet you too 8)

WOW! and what a pleasure it was meeting everybody ;D

and I must add...DIAGA U ROCKED IT!!

I think Sunday mornings at NOC is also developing into a NEW kind of party that Miami can use (as opposed to staying at space until noon or two p.m.)

Clean Crowd, Great Vibes, Great Music, and Best of all GREAT DJs!! diaga, qba, satz, castro, roland...any i missed??

p.s., even the staff is soo much friendlier then their neighbor!!

Guest slamminshaun

Hmm....all these great reviews about Nocturnal afterhours. I might have to skip out on Space's patio next time I'm down.

Guest durrtylexx

Nice meeting your too, your one cool mofo. It was nice seeing a few junkies here and there at Noc.

Diaga was dropping bomb after bomb. Good times!

Guest Devilicious

I did Nocturnal and Space as well. Diaga was kickin ass at Nocturnal, but the crowd was thin so I decided to check out Space. I think Max Graham was done by the time I got there (true andrew?) I dunno whatever I wasn't feeling it as much as I had been Diaga. I didn't really dance at all and usually that's all I do.

Weird crowd on the patio. I guess that's what major events do. I'll take the regular freaks any day of the week.

Good to see those in attendance, thank god ya'll were there cause I went solo. Pat, Andrew, Jackie, and yes I finally met Shaun! :-* Missed level and terry, though.

Thanks to Angel. Kirk, Ray, and all the staff who work in very stressful situations week after week. Most of them do a GREAT job :)

Guest Cosmigonon

Bad ass breaker for sure...

8) ;D

Oh yes what a night/morning at Nocturnal. I've never seen the patio that packed on a saturday before. At 6AM the patio was full!!. The saturday party is finally picking up. Purple! you're the man. You always get me drunk. LOL. I was gone!!! Erica, Lexx and the rest of The junkies. Had a great time!! till next week.

Guest pod

Thanks to Angel. Kirk, Ray, and all the staff who work in very stressful situations week after week. Most of them do a GREAT job :)

You missed out, Angel had the megaphone out.

I don't remember much

lol that's not so true....had an awesome time both places...Diaga was deff rocking it, first time seeing the dude finally...thx for the list bro, had no problems getting in...me n josh were the only ones in line too lol...but when got up there the patio was packed, great crowd, vibe, even the rain didnt affect the party whatsoever

Space was good too, i didnt take much notice of the renovation they did...maybe because i mainly live on the patio but i up n down to cool off ect, the second level was packed when i got there around 6, it was weird taking the first steps on that second floor...lol

I finally come down to see u fockers n ya'll don't mention my name once? what the fuk

:P

Guest Diaga

I don't remember much

lol that's not so true....had an awesome time both places...Diaga was deff rocking it, first time seeing the dude finally...thx for the list bro, had no problems getting in...me n josh were the only ones in line too lol...but when got up there the patio was packed, great crowd, vibe, even the rain didnt affect the party whatsoever

Space was good too, i didnt take much notice of the renovation they did...maybe because i mainly live on the patio but i up n down to cool off ect, the second level was packed when i got there around 6, it was weird taking the first steps on that second floor...lol

I finally come down to see u fockers n ya'll don't mention my name once? what the fuk

:P

;D

Guest Devilicious

You missed out, Angel had the megaphone out.

No way! hahahahahah.... Wish I'd seen that. He looked stressed as hell when I got there. Those guys work such incredibly long hours