Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My (almost) PVD/Max Graham @ Space review.....

Guest swirlundergrounder

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good times ..

i wonder if Diogo made it safe, he was too drunk talking non-sense lol

good seeing everyone there ;)

, i just saw the man laying on the ground for 10mins while everyone just stared

..and this is def one of the things that irritates me about the miami scene , and something that the european scene is lIGHT YEARS AHEAD....there isn't a comrodery (sp) between clubber , know one looks out for a fellow clubber well being .

..it's almost if people get a kick out of seeing other people being in fucked up situations . :-\

i agree, he had maybe 10+ bouncers surrounding him...i didnt see him get knocked down, but he looked like he was passed out...some girl was trying to wake him up for a while while the bouncers just stood there

Guest swirlundergrounder

good times ..

..and this is def one of the things that irritates me about the miami scene , and something that the european scene is lIGHT YEARS AHEAD....there isn't a comrodery (sp) between clubber , know one looks out for a fellow clubber well being .

..it's almost if people get a kick out of seeing other people being in fucked up situations . :-\

i agree, he had maybe 10+ bouncers surrounding him...i didnt see him get knocked down, but he looked like he was passed out...some girl was trying to wake him up for a while while the bouncers just stood there

They just stood there? You gotta be kidding me.....So basically the bouncers are there to help keep people safe but then if you end up on the ground, you're on your own!!!

Guest LeVeL

i honestly dont care much for trance or PVD but the terrace was great... I stayed till1:30pm and ivano bellini tore it up like usual... Max Grahams set was ok but could of been better... What i didnt like was all the people that dont know shyt about music or dont ever go to space that were just there because of the name Paul Van dyke.. they are idiots lol

STFU and dance man, stop worrying about the PVD fans.. :-X :-X

Guest JMT
What i didnt like was all the people that dont know shyt about music or dont ever go to space that were just there because of the name Paul Van dyke.. they are idiots lol

maybe one day they can be as cool as you.

Guest JMT

good times ..

i agree. i think it has to do with the fact there are a lot of sketchballs out there so everyone usually stays to themselves. but even in atlanta the clubbers are far more polite and considerate of each other. here you need to watch out for stetchy people in addition to asshole bouncers.

Guest RzO

041.jpg

Next time step back 3 feet so you're in the zone of critical focus. ;D

lol at this pic...it was during gone...i am the kid acting a fool in the black vandit shirt...i remmeber when pod took this pic too cause me and my gf were looking up and i was going insane..i was in true form this morning i couldnt stop jumping, dancing...man i really had a blast there and this pic captures it all for me...thanks dan!!!!! ;D 8)

Guest tranceman

041.jpg

lol at this pic...it was during gone...i am the kid acting a fool in the black vandit shirt...i remmeber when pod took this pic too cause me and my gf were looking up and i was going insane..i was in true form this morning i couldnt stop jumping, dancing...man i really had a blast there and this pic captures it all for me...thanks dan!!!!! ;D 8)

Ilove it ! I was in the same mood but i was down stairs Paul & edgar rocked Question ? what was with the pitch changes ? Also it sounded perfect but my ears are f***ed !

Guest slamminshaun

its been 3 days, and my left ear is still f-ing ringing. consider me booked on the train to permanent hearing loss. :-[

I thought I was the only one.....I'm definitely gonna overplay this one up at home on laundry day.

Guest ld755

It sucked that I could not make it to this event due to injuries. I will be back soon in the club scene. I heard PVD threw it down with some hardcore trance and he played marvelous.I heard the crowd was going out of hand when he was on. I think PVD is bad ass dj, that is why in my opinion he has a high rank. :P

041.jpg

Ilove it ! I was in the same mood but i was down stairs Paul & edgar rocked Question ? what was with the pitch changes ? Also it sounded perfect but my ears are f***ed !

i would call that messing around on abletonLive and serato scratch...

Guest Cosmigonon

041.jpg

fuck i dont even remember that haha

i was out

;D :o

*LOL* Yes you were my friend.

hey u got some moves on ya...im deff impressed 8)

Does she? I might have to check that out...

Guest Cosmigonon

041.jpg

fuck i dont even remember that haha

i was out

;D :o

*LOL* Yes you were my friend.

hey u got some moves on ya...im deff impressed 8)

Does she? I might have to check that out...

yup she came out of her shell hehe :P

Those are big words, coming from you and everything... :P