Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where else does Cue spin?

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Please someone tell me! Last night i got the chance to go to Amika which rarely ever happens on a Sunday, and holy crap, he needs to spin more often. Such a unique style i could always tell when he was back up on the decks instantly. If anyone knows, please share :).

Guest Devilicious

He has a gig at Blue on Wednesdays, and I think he has a weekly at Crobar but I'm not sure when.

I've heard him rip it up and I've heard him suck majorly. When he wants to he can really bring it.

Guest itsalexg

i agree he tore it up... i usually go to nikki beach on sundays but last night decided to try amika.. it ws amazing... the music was AMAZING ;D

Guest pod

I stopped in last night for 2 friends who were having a birthday there...Cue was decent, but I had the chance to hear Justin playing upstairs, and I was quite impressed. I don't know if that's his regular sound, but great set nonetheless.

Guest Cosmigonon

I still remember the Nerve days. He used to rip it with Stephan. Once he gets into his "zone" he's fucking wicked. My only complaint is that he was inconsistent. Sometimes I would have to look in the booth to make sure it was him.

Ah, Nerve... 8)

I still remember the Nerve days. He used to rip it with Stephan. Once he gets into his "zone" he's fucking wicked. My only complaint is that he was inconsistent. Sometimes I would have to look in the booth to make sure it was him.

Ah, Nerve... 8)

Ahhh those sundays.... Nerve was unique... ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

Ah' date=' Nerve... 8)

[/quote']

Ahhh those sundays.... Nerve was unique... ;D

Indeed. In the two+ years I've been here, that's the best party I've been to...

Guest Justin Johnson

I stopped in last night for 2 friends who were having a birthday there...Cue was decent, but I had the chance to hear Justin playing upstairs, and I was quite impressed. I don't know if that's his regular sound, but great set nonetheless.

Thanks Dan! Glad you were able to make it out!

Cue always tears it up on Sundays. Always.