Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SO WHAT WAS THE CONSENSUS FOR LAST NIGHT?

Guest swank

Guest swank

Were clubs open or not....?

Felt like Christmas Day when you know most clubs would be closed and you're just lookin for the party ;D

Anyone with news on clubs last night....please post here.

CJ should have a club (open or not) section for Florida during hurricane season or up north for snow storms where clubs could come to post on the status of their club.

peace.

Guest swank

in an effort to bring YOU THE CLUBBER the most up to date info (clubbing or otherwise), will stand outside during katrina and tie myself to a lamppost and see what happens

look out for my review shortly :P

LOL please don't forget to take pics....

BTW I'm already home from work! ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

in an effort to bring YOU THE CLUBBER the most up to date info (clubbing or otherwise), will stand outside during katrina and tie myself to a lamppost and see what happens

What about Pam Anderson and your Xbox???LOL

Guest swirlundergrounder

Crobar seems to brave these storms out. The first time I went there a few years ago, there was a hurricane (Michelle) in the area but that didn't stop Timo Mass from throwing down.....!!

Guest Devilicious

That was funny Bling!

My guess is most EVERYTHING will be open unless the power is out or they can't get employees to come in.

That was funny Bling!

My guess is most EVERYTHING will be open unless the power is out or they can't get employees to come in.

;D

Guest swank

so.....nothing was open, went to "Crobar" with jojo and they tell me at the door that "Rolly" has no agreement on "Thursdays".

Meaning "Rolly Who?"

Pay the money to go in and :-X

Sorry Rolly...

Guest AlanS

so.....nothing was open, went to "Crobar" with jojo and they tell me at the door that "Rolly" has no agreement on "Thursdays".

Meaning "Rolly Who?"

Sorry Rolly...

The door is run by SMAC (I think) on Thurs nights.

Guest rollyp66

Meaning "Rolly Who?"

Sorry Rolly...

The Door on thurs is run by smac...that is why

Guest swank

Meaning "Rolly Who?"

Sorry Rolly...

The Door on thurs is run by smac...that is why

no problem Rolly....I'll come check you next time. I have an in at Crobar but haven't been in months, seems like there's always something that comes up. 8)

Guest Justin Johnson

I was playing at The Chesterfield last night from 7PM-3AM, and it was consistently busy in the lounge because people had no where to go. LOL

Funniest thing I saw though was 3 guys running down Collins in their shorts. No shoes, shirts, nothing, just shorts, taking a jog through the Hurricane. I was waiting for 'Frank the tank' to come by... LOL