Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please read!

Guest djrc

Guest Electric Eel

we can go till late night if we move inside.... I don't see a problem with that I'll let the neighbours know what we are doing... I'll invite them too that always seems to work out well ;D

should we get a separate thread started??

which organizations do you have in mind for the donations??

I'd say red cross

Guest trauma

Well, I've got equipment that can be used. I'm down for whatever goes on. :)

Just let me know when and where and I'll make sure that the equipment is there. I may not be able to stay all night because I usually DJ on Friday and Saturday nights, but I can be there for a lot of it and DJ for a while. And I'm sure that there are a bunch of DJs that would play over there as well.

Guest durrtylexx

We urge our Members to donate funds to the American Red Cross National Disaster Relief Fund to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina. Funds donated through an Eastern Financial office will be matched up to a total match of $25,000. Stop by a branch office to leave a check or call our service center to transfer funds from your account. Or to donate directly without the Eastern Financial matching amount, go to redcross.org or call 1-800-HELP-NOW. This is a disaster of national impact - please help today.

http://www.effcu.org/

Guest Electric Eel

We urge our Members to donate funds to the American Red Cross National Disaster Relief Fund to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina. Funds donated through an Eastern Financial office will be matched up to a total match of $25,000. Stop by a branch office to leave a check or call our service center to transfer funds from your account. Or to donate directly without the Eastern Financial matching amount, go to redcross.org or call 1-800-HELP-NOW. This is a disaster of national impact - please help today.

http://www.effcu.org/

Thats awesome, so I think that should be the plan, the money we collect can be taken to Eastern Financial and have them match it and send it into Red Cross. What a great thing of them to do

Guest djrc

Well I am willing to set up a sound system; I mean a club type system 4 18" subs mids and highs, lights, a booth with cdj's , 1200, Pioneer 600 mixer. If someone is willing to give me a location. Hell I will even spin (LOL). We should have a rep from the Redcross there to take donation at the door as enter. Or something along those lines.

If we have it at a home we could get the ok from the county

to have a block party.

Guest Electric Eel

Well I am willing to set up a sound system; I mean a club type system 4 18" subs mids and highs, lights, a booth with cdj's , 1200, Pioneer 600 mixer. If someone is willing to give me a location. Hell I will even spin (LOL). We should have a rep from the Redcross there to take donation at the door as enter. Or something along those lines.

There was already another thread started, we have a location already offered. Now we just need to make the plans. I think as far as a rep from redcross, not sure if they would do that or if its necessary. We can get one person to be at the door to accept the money (I'll even offer to do it). I think we should in turn donate the money at an Eastern Financial where they will double our money and donate it to the Red Cross

http://www.cooljunkie.com/forums/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=19584