Clubplanet Nightlife Community

God is a DJ... Heavywieghts of the Nightlife 09.02.05

Guest rollyp66

Guest rollyp66

Hey all, I trust everyone is well from the hurricane and I trust everyone is ready Labor Day weekend! Let’s just start off the long weekend with a bang. Join us as bring you a monumental event...4 DJs in the main room! Our residents, Ralph Falcon and Cue vs. our guests Mark Vane and Amalia, throwing down the best House. Mark Leventhal in the VIP and Joey Andron in the Ultra VIP! See you @ the back bar!

LaborDayFridayflyera.jpg

LaborDayFridayflyerb.jpg

Coming Soon...Crobar Buenos Aires 9.9.05

FOR VIP TABLES: Ask me about our bottle special available pre-reserved only! Contact Rolly @ rolandpoitevien@earthlink.net. Always 21+. We can also celebrate your birthday parties, bachlorette parties, company parties, etc. at CROBAR @ 1445 Washington Avenue / South Beach Arrive early for there is always a line. Dress Code will be enforced.

Guest lavosdeldiablo

isn't obby playing that night too? not even a mention? what's up with that? ???

they like to keep obby a secret ... SHHhhhhhh ;) ;D

i believe that party @ the ultra vip has been going on for almost a year already ?

the other day i was looking at how come they never mention the guest djs or special events they have up there ... i dont even think they put Thomas Penton name when he went .. and him being one hell of a local with productions all over the place ..

same thing happened on thursday's when diaga began playing, it took a couple of months for them to put his name on the actual flyer

i think crobar should make sure ALL OF THE DJS are listed so people can actually see what the WHOLE deal is

anyways, good luck to all ::)

Guest lyrik

isn't obby playing that night too? not even a mention? what's up with that? ???

they like to keep obby a secret ... SHHhhhhhh ;) ;D

hmm Blue..then Crobar...Friday :)

Guest Josephmama

CUe and Stephan Luke rock it at Sundance sundays!!!!!!!!!!!! Havent been for a long while, but we are due this sunday again. ;D

We will be making a stop at crobar this friday too. Got to take advantage of the no work monday weekend!!!!!!!! :D

Guest Cosmigonon

CUe and Stephan Luke rock it at Sundance sundays!!!!!!!!!!!! Havent been for a long while, but we are due this sunday again. ;D

We will be making a stop at crobar this friday too. Got to take advantage of the no work monday weekend!!!!!!!! :D

What she said.

Guest Ariel

Rumor has it that Bronzy is coming out tonight... and our favorite Urban Myth...hmmm any others??

HAHA. I definately am going out tonight. SUPRISE SUPRISE! Man i havent been out in a whileeeeeee. I'll hope to see all of you out there. ;)

Guest lyrik

hmm Blue..then Crobar...Friday :)

yeah sure buddy , dont worry we believe ya ;)

what a sonova!

Hey pal I was there last time for you at Blue if my memory serves me right.